13507 Beverly Park Rd, Lynnwood, WA 98087 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing

About BPM Entertainment

BPM Entertainment provides a truly unique boutique DJ and Emcee service unlike no other. Careful attention to detail from start to finish, I produce your entire event, catching all the details that can often get overlooked. With close to 600 weddings produced, you can trust the experience that it takes to create a successful day! I'm a fantastic emcee and entertainer. Classy - not cheesy. When it's time to dance- that is my time to shine! I'll rock it and make you known for having the best wedding ever! No hidden fees, no hourly fee, I offer only the complete package with unlimited time on your day!

Follow BPM Entertainment on

14 Reviews for BPM Entertainment

BPM Entertainment 1
BPM Entertainment 2

Jenny · Married on 09/08/2018

Becka Page is the BEST! When it came time to planning the music I gave her minimal information as I had no idea where to get started. I mentioned we are 80s/90s kids and all my cousins (of which there are a ton of us) like to do a dance to "Private Eye". Odd I know. Somehow she was able to create the most amazing playlist that absolutely made our wedding day!! She's quick to respond, thorough at asking questions and an amazing MC. She's flexible and when we had a communication snafu from the coordinator she was able to fix it quickly and keep the night flowing. So happy we had the pleasure of working with Becka!!

Cydney · Married on 01/27/2018

As wedding photographers, we try to team up with the DJ and have them communicate when special events are about to start (toasts, special dances, etc), so we are ready to go. Not every DJ is good at this, but Becka is fantastic. She always makes sure we're ready to go before announcing anything, and she knows how to get people out on the dance floor! I love working with her--her personality lights up a room. She's worth every penny, guys. Don't skimp. Hire Becka!

Kathleen · Married on 01/27/2018

Becka was amazing! She took the time to get to know us and our preferences and incorporate our suggestions into her playlist. She also had great song ideas as well. We changed our minds a few times on some different things, and she was super easy and accommodating with everything we wanted. As emcee, she did a fantastic job organizing the flow of the wedding, from dismissing tables for the buffet, to queuing the speeches, to leading the "shoe game," etc. And as DJ, she kept the party dancing until the very end! I can't recommend her enough :)

BPM Entertainment 3

BPM Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Best Made Videos®
    Best Made Videos® Wedding Videographers

Fantastic, knowledgeable, professional and personable. What more could you ask for?

• Fun Frames Photo Booth
    Fun Frames Photo Booth Photo Booths

We have worked exclusively with Becka Page for years. She truly helps with all aspects of your event. She is constantly keeping up on the latest industry trends and finding new ways to keep things fun! BPM will always go above and beyond to make sure everything is EXACTLY how you want it for your big event.

• Lavender Bouquet Photography
    Lavender Bouquet Photography Wedding Photographers

Becka Page is AMAZING. You will not be disappointed...book her early, though...she's popular!

• 13507 Beverly Park Rd Lynnwood, WA 98087 See on map