Nearby Vendors to Consider

About BPM Entertainment

BPM Entertainment So. Much. Fun.

BPM Entertainment provides a truly unique boutique DJ and Emcee service unlike no other.  Careful attention to detail from start to finish, I produce your entire event, catching all the details that can often get overlooked. With close to 600 weddings produced, you can trust the experience that it takes to create a successful day! I'm a fantastic emcee and entertainer. Classy - not cheesy.  When it's time to dance- that is my time to shine! I'll rock it and make you known for having the best wedding ever! No hidden fees, no hourly fee, I offer only the complete package with unlimited time on your day!

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (4)
Microphones (4)
Sound/PA System (4)
Uplighting (3)

Becka was amazing! She took the time to get to know us and our preferences and incorporate our suggestions into her playlist. She also had great song ideas as well. We changed our minds a few times on some different things, and she was super easy and accommodating with everything we wanted. As emcee, she did a fantastic job organizing the flow of the wedding, from dismissing tables for the buffet, to queuing the speeches, to leading the "shoe game," etc. And as DJ, she kept the party dancing until the very end! I can't recommend her enough :)

Photo of BPM Entertainment in Lynnwood, WA - leading the shoe game
Photo of BPM Entertainment in Lynnwood, WA - mother-son dance
Profile Picture Kathleen, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

As wedding photographers, we try to team up with the DJ and have them communicate when special events are about to start (toasts, special dances, etc), so we are ready to go. Not every DJ is good at this, but Becka is fantastic. She always makes sure we're ready to go before announcing anything, and she knows how to get people out on the dance floor! I love working with her--her personality lights up a room. She's worth every penny, guys. Don't skimp. Hire Becka!

Profile Picture Cydney, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I met Becka two years ago at a wedding and instantly knew that we needed to be friends, and that she needed to be the DJ at my wedding. We never looked elsewhere for a DJ because Becka is incredible and goes above and beyond what any other DJ would. Not only did she respond the same day to changes and questions we had, she recommended songs and ideas that I hadn't even thought of, but that make the night so much more fun. She takes it upon herself to work with the catering and photographer to ensure a smoothly run reception, all the while playing the perfect music to get people up out of their seats and out on the dance floor. You get a coordinator with your DJ when you hire Becka and I am positive that our night would not have gone as smoothly as it did without Becka! I will never use another DJ and have already been recommending her to others! We love you!

Profile Picture CJ, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews

220x220 sq 1484090848504 globes
220x220 sq 1484090904182 mixx
220x220 sq 1484091035728 shoe
220x220 sq 1484091061856 setup
220x220 sq 1527331088 de6a3ef650f6ce85 1527331087 d29906be697b43f0 1527331084530 1 4

1 VIDEO

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Fantastic, knowledgeable, professional and personable. What more could you ask for?

We have worked exclusively with Becka Page for years. She truly helps with all aspects of your event. She is constantly keeping up on the latest industry trends and finding new ways to keep things fun! BPM will always go above and beyond to make sure everything is EXACTLY how you want it for your big event.

Becka Page is AMAZING. You will not be disappointed...book her early, though...she's popular!

If you want your guests to be on the dance floor till the end BPM is absolutely for your wedding! She knows how to read your crowd. And even keeps everyone on track with announcements. Every wedding I have worked with her on there are people dancing till I have to pack up.

13507 Beverly Park Rd , Lynnwood, WA 98087   See On Map