Nearby Vendors to Consider

About BPM Entertainment

BPM Entertainment So. Much. Fun.

BPM Entertainment provides a truly unique boutique DJ and Emcee service unlike no other.  Careful attention to detail from start to finish, I produce your entire event, catching all the details that can often get overlooked. With close to 600 weddings produced, you can trust the experience that it takes to create a successful day! I'm a fantastic emcee and entertainer. Classy - not cheesy.  When it's time to dance- that is my time to shine! I'll rock it and make you known for having the best wedding ever! No hidden fees, no hourly fee, I offer only the complete package with unlimited time on your day!

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (4)
Microphones (4)
Sound/PA System (4)
Uplighting (3)

Becka was amazing! She took the time to get to know us and our preferences and incorporate our suggestions into her playlist. She also had great song ideas as well. We changed our minds a few times on some different things, and she was super easy and accommodating with everything we wanted. As emcee, she did a fantastic job organizing the flow of the wedding, from dismissing tables for the buffet, to queuing the speeches, to leading the "shoe game," etc. And as DJ, she kept the party dancing until the very end! I can't recommend her enough :)

Photo of BPM Entertainment in Lynnwood , WA - leading the shoe game
Photo of BPM Entertainment in Lynnwood , WA - mother-son dance
Profile Picture Kathleen, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I met Becka two years ago at a wedding and instantly knew that we needed to be friends, and that she needed to be the DJ at my wedding. We never looked elsewhere for a DJ because Becka is incredible and goes above and beyond what any other DJ would. Not only did she respond the same day to changes and questions we had, she recommended songs and ideas that I hadn't even thought of, but that make the night so much more fun. She takes it upon herself to work with the catering and photographer to ensure a smoothly run reception, all the while playing the perfect music to get people up out of their seats and out on the dance floor. You get a coordinator with your DJ when you hire Becka and I am positive that our night would not have gone as smoothly as it did without Becka! I will never use another DJ and have already been recommending her to others! We love you!

Profile Picture CJ, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wedding was in July, on a Saturday, at Thornewood Castle. My husband and I met Becka at a coffee shop to discuss the possibility of her being our D.J & M.C. We immediately connected with her lively personality. She met us the week before the wedding to go over details and specifics. She has a great website where we were able to fill in all the detailed information about our wedding, then we reviewed it with her to make sure we where all set for the big day.
Becka called my coordinator the night before to get some final clarifications about a few things as well as came to our walk through the month before to meet my other vendors and discuss details.
Day of the wedding...................... SHE ROCKED OUR WEDDING!! She showed up ready to roll and was in charge. she made the entire flow of my wedding smooth as could be. All of my guest just raved about her!! Of all of our wedding day memories, Becka is at the top of wonderful things to remember about our day. She made us feel like she was a close friend. She is not just a DJ/MC. She will step in and do what needs to be done to make any wedding, the best that it can be!!
Our wedding venue has many strict rules. Thornewood has worked with Becka for many years, so there is great trust between the two. If you are getting married at Thornewood, you have to use becka. It will make your stress level zero!! Anyone getting married and asks for a DJ recommendation, it will always be BEcka!! I just could never say enough words to express my gratitude for her greatness.

Love, Team Scott 07/01/17

My Photo Album

9 Photos

1 VIDEO

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Fantastic, knowledgeable, professional and personable. What more could you ask for?

We have worked exclusively with Becka Page for years. She truly helps with all aspects of your event. She is constantly keeping up on the latest industry trends and finding new ways to keep things fun! BPM will always go above and beyond to make sure everything is EXACTLY how you want it for your big event.

Becka Page is AMAZING. You will not be disappointed...book her early, though...she's popular!

If you want your guests to be on the dance floor till the end BPM is absolutely for your wedding! She knows how to read your crowd. And even keeps everyone on track with announcements. Every wedding I have worked with her on there are people dancing till I have to pack up.

Events