Monkton, MD 21111 Map · Phone number

About Bowerbox Press Letterpress Printing

Located north of Baltimore in Monkton, MD, Bowerbox Press specializes in custom letterpress printing for wedding invitations and more. Contact us for a custom quote! val(at)bowerbox.com

Follow Bowerbox Press Letterpress Printing on

angelacolorvariation
customjill all
bennicoleoverall

3 Reviews for Bowerbox Press Letterpress Printing

We cannot recommend Val enough. She did both our invitations and our thank-you cards. We came to her with only some hazy ideas and she translated them into elegant designs that incorporated the venue, the wedding colors and some of my wife's favorite flowers. She was always responsive over email, met her deadlines and worked with us on creating something beautiful that fit within our budget.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Jill · Married on 05/16/2015

I went with Val at Bowerbox Press for my invitations and stationery and I could not be happier with my experience. Not only were they printed beautifully, but she was very patient with me while I displayed some, well, bride-like indecision and pickiness. In the end my save the date cards, invitations, and thank you cards were absolutely perfect and I am still getting compliments on them after the wedding. I highly recommend Bowerbox Press, Val is fast, professional, and really good at what she does.

Sent on 07/03/2015

Angela · Married on 09/28/2013

Val was wonderful to work with. She custom designed a floral pattern for my invitations based on the beading of my dress and my letterpress invitations came out beautifully.

Sent on 07/05/2015

Bowerbox Press Letterpress Printing FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• Monkton, 21111 See on map
    varies, please email for an appointment: val(at)bowerbox.com