Roseville, CA 95747 Map · Phone number

About Bourdages Photography

My passion is photography, working as a full-time photographer for a while now, I always keep trying new things and mixing it up and it keeps me inspired. I have accomplished more than I ever imagined, and I will accomplish more with time. I have worked on a professional level with other photographers, models and actors. I have had the opportunity to travel to interesting places and have met some great people. Check out my website:
www.bourdagesphotography.com

If you'ld like to book me send me a message

111021951951
111021941941
111021931931
1901111369369190
111021951951

1 Reviews for Bourdages Photography

Chelsea · Married on 07/03/2015

Emilie and Ace were phenomenal at getting in all the pictures and suggesting great ideas for the photos. She was such a joy to work with, made us laugh and kept us relaxed. The photographer is someone you are going to spend a lot of the day with and is going to be there during those precious moments- I am so happy Emilie was there! She definitely has a talent for seeing great photo opportunities. She is worth so much more than what she charges. You will not regret hiring her!!!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Bourdages Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,993.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Canvas, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints