Lincoln, NE 68522 Map · Phone number

About Bouquets and Bling

Bouquets and Bling is for the modern and elegant bride. We strive to keep our collections sophisticated, unique, and if you like bling, full of sparkle! Please give us the chance to offer you the best customer service in the industry. We are located in Lincoln, Ne, but we are willing to travel to all of eastern Nebraska.

Bouquets and Bling strives to go the extra mile for each of our customers. We work with each bride to determine which flowers and decorations will accomodate her budget and personal style.

We offer one of a kind bridal bouquets. We consider the overall theme of the wedding, season, and color palette. Bouquets and Bling offers the highest quality flowers, at a much more reasonable cost than our competitors.

Bouquets and Bling also offers decorating services for the ceremony and receptions. We will work with you to make customized decorations for pews, altar arrangements, head table decorations, and stylish linens.

Call today to start designing the day of your dreams with Bouquets and Bling! (402) 613-3579 or (402) 540-7851

spickabridesmaids
pinkroseandcalla
spickabridesmaids

14 Reviews for Bouquets and Bling

Regina · Married on 04/25/2015

One word, WOW! Bouquets and Bling took our vision to the next level and created our fairy tale wedding. I don’t even know where to begin so let’s start with the bridal bouquet. Rachel listened to my every request and left me speechless. It had just the right mix of flowers and greenery and the awesome whimsical appearance I was after. Not to mention the gorgeous fiddle head ferns. Direct from Hawaii I heard? Amazing. They were also the perfect statement piece for our boutineers. The guys loved them and we received so many compliments from our guests.

Onto centerpieces…beyond my wildest dreams. I loved the mix of hydrangeas, cala lilies, ferns, greenery and those gorgeous sandust roses. They looked right out of a bridal magazine. As did the entire deck! The chair covers were an awesome touch, once again softening the decor, as were the greens situated around the deck. I'm also thrilled we went with the sashes on the head table. Setting the table apart a little more.

Same goes for the chiffon draping in the foyer and along the dance floor. It soften the hard lines just enough to add a bit of whimsy and charm. And you were right. The pink wasn’t too pink at all. A beautiful selection!

I could seriously go on and on.

We are so thankful and humbled by all your hard work these past months and especially this past weekend. Planning a wedding from California was no easy task and you really catered to our situation and limited time. Thanks for reaching out to my mother with thoughts, questions and final coordinating. Definitely took the stress off my shoulders for the big day.

Our wedding was nothing short of fairy tale. A fairy tale that you helped us create.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts,

The Durrants

Sent on 05/11/2015

Emily · Married on 04/04/2014

Reasonably priced florist and the bouquets were beautiful! We received lots of compliments.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Chelsea · Married on 06/01/2013

I absolutely loved the flowers Bouquets and Bling did for my wedding. Not only did they look and smell amazing the day of, but they stayed fresh and continued to give off a nice aroma for a few days after the wedding.

Sent on 06/14/2013

Award

Bouquets and Bling FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 205.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,575.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Tropical, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• Blush Bridal Boutique
    Blush Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

I am continually impressed with Bouquets and Bling's level of creativity. Each bouquet I see of theirs showcases a different theme and use of unique flowers in the arrangements. My brides have loved their designs and level of service!

• Lincoln, 68522 See on map