On Location Boulder County, Longmont, CO 80503 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Boulder Wedding Hairstyles

Hi, my name is Kimberly. I am a hairstylist who specializes in weddings. I make brides look and feel beautiful on their big day. I have been a licensed cosmetologist since 1990. My experience includes instructing the basics of hairstyling in beauty schools, educating experienced stylists for a haircare product company and many years behind the chair specializing in cutting and formal styling in high end salons. In 2002 I began a business offering on-location beauty services along Northern Colorado.

On location Hair and Make-up services-

www.boulderweddinghairstyles.com

On Location Service will help make planning your wedding day or special event stress free.

We bring quality and creative formal hair styling to the location of your choice along the northern Front Range of Colorado. We strive to make your special day one to remember by removing the hassle of a trip to the

chaotic salon. Sit back with a mimosa and hang out in your slippers with the girls the wedding morning! We will provide an experienced stylist who will work in the environment of your choice to ensure that you and your wedding party are comfortable and beautiful on your special day. The only thing you need to

provide is an electrical outlet and adequate lighting.

Follow Boulder Wedding Hairstyles on

IMG0175
cat2img1th

3 Reviews for Boulder Wedding Hairstyles

Lori · Married on 12/04/2010

Kimberly did my hair for my wedding and it was exactly what I wanted. I showed her a few inspiration pictures and she made me a perfect combination of the hairstyles I showed her, a voluminous low up-do with a retro inspired bump at the top.

I was concerned because my hair wasn't that long (a few inches past my shoulders) and I have annoying baby fine hair, but she gave me the volume that I wanted in my up-do, and it stayed up all night! She also incorporated my hair flower and veil perfectly into the hairstyle.

She did a wonderful job with 3 of my bridesmaids that opted for up-dos. She came up with different hairstyles for all of them based on pictures and they all looked fabulous. :)

Her prices are reasonable, she is great with hair, and she is a nice person to boot.

Sent on 02/12/2011

Amy · Married on 11/11/2010

Kim has been doing hair since 1990. She’s my go-to gal for swooshy hair, but she’s also got a hot following on the Front Range for her hair skills for special events like proms and weddings as well. With her behind-the-scenes seat at many a woman’s Big Day, she often saw a lot of those one-use wedding items (cake topper? veils? mother of the bride dress?) go idle after the vows, and so she seized a business opportunity as a consignment bridal shoppe.

Sent on 02/12/2011

Shawna · Married on 02/05/2011

Kimberly was a joy to work with. I enjoyed the entire process. The trial run was great since I was not sure what I wanted to do. I loved having the photos so I can review and get opinions from my bridal party.
    Kimberly was so profession the day of the wedding. With so much chaos in the home and me wanting to spend time with the bridal party, we completely forgot she was there.
    I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone. While I thought prices were high, they were in line with other vendors. I just didn't know dos could be so much.

Sent on 02/17/2011

Award

Boulder Wedding Hairstyles FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Boulder Wedding Hairstyles 1
    Pre-Wedding get pretty Party
    Instead of having me come to you, you and your bridesmaids are invited to get ready at my shoppe in Niwot. I will close the store to the public and give you my lower in-house service prices. For an additional fee lattes and catering can be provided or feel free to bring your own.

• On Location, Boulder County Longmont, 80503 See on map