Charleston, SC 29492 Map · Phone number

About Boudoir by Marie

For information or to book a Boudoir photo shoot, please contact us at hello@boudoirbymarie.com!

These are photographs that are just about YOU. You'll have tons of photos from your wedding day and all of the events that surround it, but these photos are just about just you, your personality, and how you want to be portrayed. You're engaged to the man of your dreams and you're incredibly happy, when better to take a beautiful portrait of yourself?! To quote miss Audrey Hepburn, "I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."

Bridal Boudoir photos make a wonderful gift for your groom! These photos are going to be gorgeous and very romantic, what groom wouldn't love to have them? There are all kinds of lovely things that you can order and have presented to him on your wedding day... as if he wasn't already excited enough about marrying you!

Who doesn't love getting all glammed up and pretending to be a Victoria's Secret Angel for a day? By the time we're done with you, you'll be ready to rock your own runway... the aisle! ;-)

Follow Boudoir by Marie on

static1 squarespace 2
static1 squarespace 2

14 Reviews for Boudoir by Marie

Angela · event on: 02/22/2014

I had never done a photo shoot before, and Marie made it lots of fun! She is easy to talk to and makes you feel very comfortable. She was flexible with her schedule when the first day was raining, but the make up day worked out perfectly! I loved how she was open to anything I wanted to do but also gave me good suggestions on poses/locations. Thanks, Marie! The pictures are FABULOUS! :)

Sent on 02/25/2014

J · Married on 09/04/2015

I recently had a boudoir photo session with Marie. Prior to the shoot, I was very nervous, because I had never done anything like this before. On top of that, I would generally say that I don't take great pictures. So, I was a nervous wreck that I would end up looking terrible in the final images. When I arrived, Marie instantly put me at ease. She is so friendly and warm. During the shoot, she guided me the entire time. The session flew by so quickly, and I was totally comfortable. In fact, I did not want it to be over! My favorite part of the this experience is the end result. I was blown away by the final images. They are absolutely beautiful .... and the best part is that through Marie's guidance, I actually look photogenic!!!! I will definitely go back to Marie again in the future. If you are considering doing this, and you want it done in a classy, professional manner, you will want to use Marie. She is absolutely awesome!!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2015
  • Kelsy

Kelsy · Married on 07/11/2015

I did a boudoir photo session with Marie and it was an unforgettable experience. I decided to do the shoot as a gift to my husband while he was deployed and I could not have asked for a better photographer! Marie is phenomenal at making you feel comfortable and creating a fun, relaxed environment. I have never felt more sexy or beautiful! My husband, needless to say, was extremely happy with his surprise. I loved working with Marie so much we even had her take engagement type pictures of us when he returned, both in a formal and informal setting! She does a great job of adding her own touch and incorporating the beauty of Charleston! I would highly recommend Marie for your photography needs. Ladies- do a boudoir shoot, you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/04/2014