Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

9 Reviews for Boudoir Bliss

• Amber

Amber · Married on 02/10/2012

I can not even begin to explain what an incredible experience shooting with Amy and Byron was. From the moment I booked them all the way through creating the final product; Amy and Byron were magnificent! I’m naturally a shy person so in the beginning, I had to reschedule twice because my nerves got the best of me. Amy completely understood and worked with me to help ease my mind. When I finally did the shoot, I was still very nervous but both Amy and Byron really know how to make you feel comfortable. I can't help but laugh at myself for getting so worked up! They were completely professional about the whole shoot but at the same time kept the atmosphere light and fun!

For the shoot, Amy did both my make-up and hair. She knew exactly what to do to bring out my inner beauty. I felt and looked stunning! I then got to play dress-up with all her accessories- necklaces, earrings, masks, shoes, and even her angel wings! What girl doesn't like that!?! And when I walked out for the first photo I felt like a star walking onto a set. So many fun props and back drops to change up the look of the photos! I loved it! When the camera started flashing, time flew by! Amy worked with me and taught me how to take a picture perfect photo. She told me where to look, bend, turn, face, and stand. Byron knew exactly how to take the photos as well. Together, they created some awe-inspiring pieces of art. When I saw the pictures for the first time I was blown away! I looked sexier than I ever, EVER thought possible. Amy and Byron truly have an eye for crafting a beautiful image. I could not have asked for a better experience and my husband could not have asked for a better gift! THANK YOU AMY AND BYRON!!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2012

Micha · Married on 02/05/2012

Boudoir Bliss did an amazing job on my pictures. I scheduled an appointment for 1/17/12 for a boudoir session as a wedding gift for my husband. From the first time I spoke to Amy she was so helpful and professional. I felt at ease right away, even though I was totally out of my element. I was nervous for my session, but right away Amy and Byron calmed me, brought my friend and I Champagne and asked me what type of music made me feel sexy. Amy gave me suggestions on outfits and helped me pick some jewelry from their extensive boudoir closet. That woman has amazing taste! Then we started taking pictures. Amy and Byron were such a great team and gave me such amazing directions and encouragement. They made me feel like a superstar. Byron is a great photographer and so professional I did not feel uncomfortable in his presence at all. Amy just has an amazing eye and knew exactly what she wanted to shoot. She directed the whole way and corrected any hair that was out of place. I loved the sets, they were comfortable and fun to shoot in. I just loved my whole experience! I had so much fun I want to do it again. My husband's words when he opened the album we made were, "BEST BOOK EVER!!" I highly recommend Boudoir Bliss.
    -The now Mrs. W

Sent on 03/09/2012

Kim · Married on 11/05/2011

I decided to take some photos for my boyfriend as a birthday present and I was a little nervous to say the least. Amy and Byron made me feel super comfortable and at ease. I wasn't sure how I would feel with a man behind the lense, considering this was my first experience, but I wouldn't have had it any other way! They're such a great team, I felt like I knew them for years. Amy helped with my makeup and made me look glamorous without looking too "done up" and helped me pick out an outfit that flattered my ( size 12) curvy figure. Needless to say, the pictures came out gorgeous!!! My boyfriend loved them!! He tells me everyday, literally, how they're the best gift he's ever gotten! Thank you Amy and Byron, can't wait to do it again!

Sent on 10/12/2012