11 Avenue E, Hopkinton, MA 01748 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Boston Rustic Wedding Rentals

Boston Rustic Wedding Rentals is a wedding rentals service based in Hopkinton, Massachusetts. The company specializes in custom rustic furniture and décor that help couples fulfill their rustic wedding dream. In the collection of unique, handcrafted pieces, couples can find rentals that best suit their wedding personality, budget, and vision.

The company offers a variety of rental items for a couple’s wedding celebration. Couples can choose to rent event items such as aisle markers, centerpieces, lights, photo booths, tables, chairs, tents, dance floors, lounge furnitures, signage, tent accessories, and vases. Rentals also include both delivery and set up.

Other Services
Boston Rustic Wedding Rentals can also provide food and beverage serving items for the couple’s wedding reception. The dining accessories available for rent include barware, flatware, linens, china, and glassware.

Follow Boston Rustic Wedding Rentals on

e2b95bc6c55e6c0f 1453320095066 doors

115 Reviews for Boston Rustic Wedding Rentals

Chelsea Mccool · Married on 08/25/2018

Loved every piece

We rented a beautiful birch arbor, rustic whiskey barrels and a gorgeous cake/cupcake display stand from BRWR back in August of 2018. The prices were incredible and everything was delivered and picked up so easily! I would absolutely reccomend them for your wedding day.

Sent on 01/31/2020

Callie · Married on 06/25/2018

My husband and I got married this past weekend and we worked very closely with Boston Rustic Rentals for many months to make our day picture perfect. Our wedding venue offered many beautiful options from linens, to dinnerware, to decor however once I discovered Boston Rustic and their great pricing, we got the majority of our linens and decor through them. They are so great to work with! Extremely patient, accommodating, and helpful. Event planning can be a very stressful process no matter what your event is, but Boston Rustic ensured it was a seamless and fun process. I highly recommend partnering with them, making your event a perfect and special one. I will definitely go back to them the next time I need to plan one.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2018

Highly recommend! I used Boston Rustic for rental and day of coordination for my wedding and Faleesha and Melissa were fantastic! As a bride planning my own wedding they walked me through everything I needed. They helped me make sure everything for my wedding was perfect! Melissa was an AMAZING day of coordinator. She went through every specific detail with me. She made me feel incredibly comfortable and I did not have a single worry handing off everything to her the day of. Honestly, I believe she went above and beyond as her day of coordinator postion required. My wedding was everything I could have wished for thanks to Faleesha and Melissa. Thank you ladies, our special day would have not happened without you!!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Boston Rustic Wedding Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Backdrop(s)
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Backdrop(s)
  • What photo booth items are available?

2 Real Weddings

• Tuscan Kitchen Restaurant Weddings

Boston Rustic Wedding Rentals are a top notch vendor with ALOT of great product. In a time when rustic is chic, they hold the standard for this kind of beauty. If you are looking for all decor that would be great in barns, backyards, vineyards, etc., this is the place for you!!!!

• 11 Avenue E Hopkinton, MA, 01748 See on map
    508-435-2455 (Phone number)
    Location of (Boston Rustic Wedding Rentals)