28 Lowell Street, Woburn, MA 01801 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Boston Music Works

Thank you for taking the time to consider Boston Music Works for your function. We at Boston Music Works pride ourselves in every function that we perform. We have over 40,000 titles in our library to help you in your choice of music. If a particular title is not in our library we will work with you to ensure that it will be at your function. We also take the time to go over the do's and don'ts of your special day to ensure all of our bases are covered prior to you function date. We own and operate all of our equipment and it is meticulously maintained since it is our livelihood.

7 Reviews for Boston Music Works

Meghan · Married on 05/10/2014

BMW made available a website so that we could personalize every detail of the reception, which was a great option to have as a type-A bride. After we completed all the details on our own, I met up with Chris to finalize and review everything, and he was so kind and personable. He shared his years of experience and enjoyment of the business that I knew I could trust him. He was dressed professionally for the reception, played exactly what we wanted, plus some. Dance floor was packed all night.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Doreen · Married on 02/05/2012

My DJ was Kevin Phelan. We met prior to the ceremony and he had a lot of suggestions. Every song I asked for he had. If i thought of more songs during the time leading up to our big day, I emailed it to him. He played it at the wedding. Got people up dancing. Top njotch

Sent on 02/07/2012

Susie · Married on 11/05/2011

When we met Chris we were sure that he would be a great DJ for us. He was interested in what we felt our guests would enjoy and also what we like. The company has a great system where you can go online and select music that you like and also make a NO play list. Chris was very professional and also laid back it is very apparent that he loves being a DJ. Chris’s ability to keep things flowing throughout the evening and get people out on the dance floor were amazing. The variety of music that he played was great and he was able to read the crowd and we had wonderful feedback about him. We highly recommend him. Thanks Chris!

Sent on 01/23/2012