PO Box 29, Pinehurst, MA 01866 Map · Phone number

About Boston Events by Design

At Boston Events by Design, we understand that planning your dream wedding can be extremely stressful. There are so many details involved with planning a wedding that it can sometimes overshadow what's really important, and that's preparing for a marriage. A bride should be able to look back on her engagement and remember it as being exciting and worry-free. Our goal is to eliminate the stress that is involved during this special time.

Boston Events by Design offers a wide array of services, from planning your engagement party to flawless execution of your wedding day, and every detail in between. As a graduate of the Wedding Planning Institute, Kristin Romanowski, owner of Boston Events by Design strives to uphold the highest standards. We only work with the most reputable vendors in the business.

receptiondangles
LogoColorTextBelow
candles

1 Reviews for Boston Events by Design

marianne · Married on 09/18/2008

Kristin is a delight. She is both professional and personable, friendly and knowledgeable. Having lived in the Boston area her whole life, I completely trusted her to with all of my details, and anything she didn't already know, I trusted her to find out.

With a sharp business mind, pleasant demeanor and complete can-do attitute, Kristin has made my wedding (and my sanity) possible. She listened to all my ideas, came up with some of her own and put my mind at ease about everything. She provides the most personalized service and we truly established a connection that allowed for me to enjoy the day of my dreams."

Sent on 09/30/2008