3611 Anglebrook Ct., Toledo, OH 43611 Map · Phone number

About Borrowed and Blue

Borrowed and Blue is a wedding and event planning company that provides both day-of services as well as full planning services. We are here to make your special day personalized and as unique as you are. Make sure you have everything you need for your wedding; something old, something new, something Borrowed, and something Blue!

Visit our wesite www.borrowed-and-blue.com or check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/borrowedandblueevents. Call or email to set up your free wedding consultaion!

419-410-0118

Wedding Decor - Mason jars with candles, moss, and wilflowers
3721b63f71a0ee90 1326256817450 Brown6

3 Reviews for Borrowed and Blue

Michelle · Married on 10/27/2012

Ashley is amazing. My wedding would not have been as perfect as it was without her! Very highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Valeta · Married on 04/02/2011

Borrowed and Blue planned our vow renewal for us and it was PERFECT!

Everything was exactly as I wanted and wonderful! Once we talked and Ashley knew what "theme" I wanted all her ideas were even better then my own! I would not have had "my day" without her!

Sent on 01/11/2012

Laura · event on 09/12/2009

When I became engaged in March 2009, it was a no brainer that Ashley Brown would be my maid of honor considering we had been bestfriends since before preschool. I would be moving to Florida in October 2009 to be with my fiance in the US Navy and we decided I would have my bridal shower a few weeks prior to moving. I was excited to be moving to Florida and being by the ocean, so I really wanted a beach themed shower and wedding. Ashley seemed to read my mind when it came to how I envisioned my shower and she has always had a passion to plan weddings. I told her the color theme I wanted, and she flooded me with ideas of flowers, centerpiece setups (including seashells), restaurant locations, games, gifts, a yummy cake vendor, a beautiful florist, and so much more. She was very organized (even for being 7 months pregnant!) and made all my decisions very easy and kept me calm with all the stress I had going on with moving. My shower came out perfect, there wasn't a single thing I would change. I received so many compliments from my guests about how nice it was and that it was an enjoyable event, not just one of those things you've invited to and can't wait to leave. If I hadn't moved to Florida, I would have trusted my wedding planning needs with Ashley as well as any future events. She has a very special talent that any bride would be lucky to experience and entrust in her for their Big Day.

-Laura Poff, 26, Kissimmee, FL (From Toledo, OH)

Sent on 01/14/2012

Borrowed and Blue FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Ohio Wedding Sitter
    Ohio Wedding Sitter Banquet Halls

Ashley is awesome! Can't wait to work together soon!

• 3611 Anglebrook Ct. Toledo, 43611 See on map