Address, Easton, PA 18042 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,000

About Borroughed with Love Co.

Borroughed with Love Co. is a wedding coordinating and planning company based out of Easton, PA. Borroughed with Love Co. specializes in stress-free events for newly engaged couples seeking an amazing, unforgettable wedding day. Borroughed with Love Co. offers a plethora of planning services! Full Service Planner, Partial Planner, Wedding Management & Big Day Personal Assistant. Let us take all your stressors away, whether it's peace of mind on your big day or an all hands on deck planner from day one, we are here for YOU! Abbey, Owner/Founder is dedicated to walking with you through every detail of your wedding planning journey. We offer expertise and knowledge followed by excellent business skills such as, organization, time-management, conflict-resolution, detailed-oriented and many more. Give us the opportunity to take the stress out of wedding planning and let us give you the perfect wedding vision you've always dreamed about.

Believe us, we'll make sure your friends & family will say your wedding is- without a doubt- the best they've ever been to.

A little more about me. I am an outgoing, organized, passionate Bridezilla (LOL) and a professional wedding planner and "re-planner" who LOVES everything about the wedding industry. My Fiance popped the question on Christmas '18 and I absolutely fell in love and found my true passion for wedding planning. I planned my wedding from complete scratch, no "venue", no vendors and no wedding planner. Just a girl and her mom with vision of a dream rustic wedding on a family friends farm! Everything was tying together perfectly and the unthinkable happened. Unfortunately due to COVID-19 our 5.2.20 wedding was postponed. Imagine that... planning 1.5 years for your dream day and 40 days before you have to cancel due to a pandemic. When I tell you, that decision was by far the hardest a couple could make, there are still no words to express how shitty that day was. The absolute panic took over... how was I supposed to tell 300+ people our wedding was cancelled. Although this is not what I dreamed of, I am SO thankful I was able to fight through and gain the courage to "re-plan" for our new date! Without this, I'm not sure I would have started my own company with my absolute DREAM job that I have such a passion for! I love being engaged, I love planning and making this day so perfect and would LOVE to do the same for you!

Follow Borroughed with Love Co. on
img 2331 51 1970347 158972957557187
8213434808190107648 n 51 1970347 158972955164253
img 2314 51 1970347 158972957530128

Borroughed with Love Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4200
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Address Easton, PA, 18042 See on map
    Location of (Borroughed with Love Co.)