Houston, TX 77089 Map · Phone number

About Booty Parlor Parties by Blanca

Hello and Congrats to all you Fabulous Brides to Be!!

My name is Blanca and I am a Sexy Lifestyle Advisor with Booty Parlor Parties.
I can't wait to have your Fabulous Bachelorette Party with Booty Parlor!

Booty Parlor is one of Americas Fastest Growing Sexy Lifestyle and Beauty Brand.

When it comes to Shopping for your Sex Life no one does Sexy and Fabulous quite like Booty Parlor.
With an award winning collection of Seductive Beauty Products, Frisky Bedroom Accessories and Flirtatious Lingerie all designed to Make Women Look and Feel Sexy and Confident in and Out of the Bedroom!

A Favorite with Celebrities and Magazines, we have been featured in media outlets such as Cosmopolitan, Star, In Touch, Lucky, RedBook , VH1, and Celebrity Fans Including Angelina Jolie, Tyra Banks, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Paris Hilton and Tori Spelling.

So what are you waiting for? Book your Hollywood Style Bachelorette Party Today !!
As the Hostess you will get a FREE Gift from me, Just for having a Party.

What is Booty Parlor?
We like to Say that Booty Parlor is the Beauty Parlor for your Love Life!

A Booty Parlor Party is a Sexy Shopping Party held Exclusively for you and all of your Fabulous Friends!
A Knowledgable Bootician (me!) will come to your house and transform your living room into your Personal Booty Parlor Store where you and your friends can Sample our Sexy Body Treats, get Mojo Makeovers & learn about our Designer Toys all in a Fun, Friendly environment.

As the Hostess, you will get to earn Free and 1/2 Priced Booty Parlor Products, Plus a Free Gift From me to you!!
Some Massage oil & a fun Couples Toy so you can have some Naughty Fun the Next time you are Feeling Frisky!

As a Sexy Lifestyle Advisor I make a Fantastic commission throwing the Hottest Parties in Town, Boosting Women's Sexy Self Confidence & Empowring Ladies everywhere from the Bedroom to the Bank!!

Booty Parlor
is a Fun & Fabulous way to Help Supplement your Family Income. Either Full Time or Part time, Its up to you.
With Booty Parlor you are your own Boss, you make your hours, and you get all the Rewards!!
Contact me to learn more about our Fabulous Business opportunity!

Visit My Booty Parlor Website!

Hope to see you soon Ladies, til then
Be Happy, Be Sexy!
XOXO

Blanca Allen
281.827.5755
Sexy Lifestyle Advisor
BlancatheBootician@Gmail.com

BPPVP
Booty Parlor's Don't Stop Massage Candle
This is one of our Best Sellers at Bachelorette Party's and Girls Nights!
Booty Parlors Famous...
This is one of our Best Sellers at Bachelorette Party's and Girls Nights! Booty Parlors Famous...
Sexy Beauty Products by Booty Parlor
Sexy Beauty Products by Booty Parlor
The Naughty Ballerina Lingerie Line from booty Parlor. check out our all of our Frisky Lingerie.
Booty Parlor Babes at the Shecky's event here in Houston TX. We all  had a Fabulous time.
Booty Parlor Babes at the Shecky's event here in Houston TX. We all had a Fabulous time.
One of my Fabulous Girls Nights!!
One of my Fabulous Girls Nights!!
BPPVP