122 S Gay St, Knoxville, TN 37902 Map · Phone number

About Bootleg Betty

Bootleg Betty is Knoxville, TN's only consignment boutique specializing in bridal wear. Located in downtown Knoxville, we want to help you find a high end wedding gown at a low end cost.

789103d1fb4ca9c7 1427463902428 star noir studio at bootleg betty red wedding 04
Gown making
Gown making
789103d1fb4ca9c7 1427463902428 star noir studio at bootleg betty red wedding 04

6 Reviews for Bootleg Betty

This cute little shop was a diamond in the rough. I happened to come across it online and decided to stop in one day just to try on styles and see what was out there. The lady there was very helpful even though I didn't have an appointment. Little did I know that I would find my dress there! It was a wonderful experience, and I got to take my dress with me!!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Melanie · Married on 10/17/2015

I bought my wedding and reception dresses here. The prices are unbeatable, and they have a nice selection.

Sent on 01/16/2016

Whether you're on a budget or not, you seriously need to check these awesome ladies out. I know what you're thinking, "A consignment shop for my wedding dress?" but trust me, if you want a dress that no one else has, go here. My dress was consigned there because the girl bought like 3 dresses and because you can't return wedding dresses, she consigned them instead. So I got a brand new, never worn/altered, Vera Wang dress for, drum roll please............... barely over $600. And no one, not one person, knew except for me, my mom, my bridesmaids, and my pocket book that I bought a consignment dress. My dress was unique and gorgeous, I know I'm biased, but I tried on every dress they had in my size (and I'm average sized--I wear a 10/12) and I probably tried only 20+ dresses. Beyond their awesome selection and pricing, the girls that work there are just plain awesome. So kind and helpful and really pleasant to work with. You're doing yourself a huge disfavor by not checking them out. Make an appointment, go see them. You seriously won't regret it.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Bootleg Betty FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consignment
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months