Nearby Vendors to Consider

About BoothLove

Cutting edge and modern photo booth rentals without the cheese!

Photo booths just got a whole lot better (and less cheesier) with BoothLove. We provide the best, most fun, most cutting edge and attractive photo booths for weddings, parties, corporate events and much more! Our photo booth rental packages include our “Mad Props” prop box, professional on-site attendant, unlimited color or black and white prints, customizable photo strips, and a bunch more.

Our photo booth is the best in the industry. It’s sleek design, professional lighting, and lightning-quick photo strip prints make it one of the most memorable parts of most events. Learn more about the BoothLove photo booth and what you can do with it.

We’re based in Maryland and serve Washington, DC and the entire DC-Metro area as well as Annapolis, Baltimore, the Eastern Shore and practically anywhere a photo booth can go. Contact us today to book our photo booth for your event!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Washington DC, Baltimore, Sacramento, San Francisco

24 Reviews for BoothLove

Photobooth (2)
Clean Up (1)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)

Boothlove is top notch and was such a joy to work with! We thoroughly enjoyed having them on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/2/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were so happy that we choose BoothLove as our Photo Booth for our wedding day! We had the photo booth set up for our cocktail hour and reception. Everyone loved taking the pictures and leaving a copy for us with a message to have after the wedding. We would definitely recommend ever bride and groom to choose BoothLove and their photo booth for their wedding day!

Profile Picture Kirsty, 7/27/17, 6 Reviews
4.2

Overall we had a pretty good experience with BoothLove. Our guests LOVED the photo booth, and the props were really fun! It was also a great perk that our guests could chose if they wanted color or black and white photos (not us choose one or the other prior to the event, like some companies do). The attendant, Dan, was really nice and a lot of fun! Many of our guests took photos with him, which was pretty cool! We paid for the memory book, where guests keep one strip,glue the other in the book and write a note for us. The pages kind of stuck together a little when were looking through the day after, but all in all it's a pretty cute idea. My dad was there for the setup of the photo booth, and Dan was a little late and struggled some to get things up and running by the timeframe we had booked the photo booth to be active. I wasn't there to see any of that, but it looks like things worked out! Our one major disappointment, was that there was an error with the photo booth - it only printed our logo on the first few strips, and the rest it had an "insert logo here" sort of text running repeatedly across the strip. None of our guests really noticed, but I was pretty disappointed since my sister had designed the logo herself. I contacted Brittany at BoothLove and she responded right away!! They offered us a $100 refund and are reprinting ALL the strips from that night with our logo on it! I think she handled it wonderfully, and it certainly helped to make up for the wedding night. All in all it was a pretty good experience - sometimes things happen, and BoothLove handled the hiccups well! Our photo booth was really fun and a major highlight for our guests, I'm so happy we booked it!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/3/16, 7 Reviews

220x220 sq 1348750528456 irishchannelcroftonmd4
220x220 sq 1348750527252 irishchannelcroftonmd3
220x220 sq 1348750526000 irishchannelcroftonmd2

4 ENDORSEMENTS
This booth is SUPER fun!! I love their props, the size of the booth, and the people who run Booth Love!! IF you want a fun photo booth this is definitely the way to go!!

I Love Boothlove! Ryan, the owner is fantastic, fun and amazing to work with. His photo booth is sooooo much fun and his props are awesome. You should definitely check out Boothlove for your next event, as well as his DJ Company Mixing Maryland. They will make your party a blast and you will use them for all of your events! I recommend both Boothlove and Mixing Maryland Every opportunity that I can. They are just amazing! (He is both the DJ and Photo booth for my sisters wedding!!)

What a fantastic company! Ryan is easy to work with and the photo booth is high quality (it doesn't look homemade like I've seen in the past). I would refer this fun idea to all my clients in the wedding industry and beyond. We love BoothLove!

What a great company, really nice people, really fun set up and a whole lot of great memories!

Events