BoothChella

Tempe, AZ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

BoothChella is the ultimate, open-air, digital photo booth capturing photos, videos, boomerangs, and GIFs perfectly formatted for social media platforms. Your guests can instantly share their images in real time while building a gallery of candid photos for you to keep. We specialize in customization so whether you are looking for a backdrop that is a hedge wall with glittery lights and a neon sign, or romantic drapping fabrics with florals accents- we can bring your vision to life! Printing on a custom template, unique props, and Auto Glam touch-up are just a few of our extras. With two operating booths, we are sure to be available for your special day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$299

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$499

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Props
Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

CD/DVD of Images
Flip Book
Prints
Props

• Cameron
    Cameron T. Married on 04/08/2022

Great team!

We loved working with Bailey and her team! She was so sweet and even ordered us a customer neon sign that went with the theme of our event. She sent me several options and example pics when trying to decide on details, and everyone loved the booth! We went with the Bombshell package that included prints, custom props, boomerangs and video recording features, and many other things. Highly recommend!
  • Riya
    Riya J. Married on 01/16/2022

Amazing Experience!

Boothchella was amazing to work with! We hired them for our wedding and our guests absolutely loved them! Not only was the booth very nicely set up but the team did a fantastic job hyping the crowd! Boothchella was also very easy to work with, they were flexible with our schedule and worked with us to build the perfect backdrop for our event
    Ally S. Married on 10/15/2021

Best bachelorette part EVER!

BoothChella was amazing for my bachelorette party OMG!! My friends and I had a blast taking so many cute pictures and boomerangs! They had the cutest props and it was so easy and fun to use! I definitely recommend booking them for any event, highlight of my party for sure!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Bailey Freeman
Bailey Freeman
Co-Owner

When I'm not mommin' with my three little babes, you can find me poolside soaking up the sun at my home in Tempe. My guilty pleasures are 5 Layer Burritos, milk chocolate covered almonds and binge watching Alone. I'm a huge fan of Glennon Doyle, Pelton rides with Cody and Lush Lofi on Spotify.

Sammy Kuroski
Sammy Kuroski
Co-Owner

I am a Mother to two beautiful kiddos and an entreprenuer at heart. I strive heavily when put into a fun, creative space. Whether it's 3am and the light goes on or I'm while perusing the fabric store, I am constantly dreaming up ways to bring YOUR vision to life. I'm a sucker for digger for stones, good seafood, a great haunted house!

9646 N 23rd st Tempe, AZ, 85028
2095420365
Location of (BoothChella)
9646 N 23rd st Phoenix, AZ, 85028

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding