Chef Bonnie Rae

Seattle, WA View map Visit website

Chef Bonnie Rae, based out of Seattle, Washington, offers bespoke catering for weddings and other special events. With a focus on luxury, the culinary team here aims to add an extra touch of elegance to every occasion with their menu of carefully curated dishes. Owner Bonnie McPike is both a chef and a sommelier with more than a decade of experience as a private chef and winemaker. She has worked in kitchens all over the world, from Australia to Manhattan. Bonnie is a certified sommelier by the Sommelier Society of America. They are available to travel across the Pacific Northwest region.

Cuisine

Chef Bonnie Rae works closely with her clients to create their ideal menu. The dishes on offer are inspired by the seasons and what produce would be the most vibrant and colorful. You are invited to a private tasting before settling on a menu, making sure you love everything on offer. This chef is also happy to take care of bartending, including a mixologist who can create a specialty cocktail.

• Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$125

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$65

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$75

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$65

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$20

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Limited Bar
House Beer
House Wine

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Lunch
Plated
Server(s)
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Mexican
Sandwiches
Seafood
Southwestern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens
  • Airi
    Airi M. Married on 09/02/2021

Absolute Perfection

Where do we begin? Chef Bonnie was an absolute dream vendor and provided top-quality service for our wedding. From the initial phone call, to the planning process, to the final meal, we were continually blown away with her professionalism, expertise, and skill as a chef. A week after our event and our family is still talking about the meal. She is not only an amazing chef, but a kind and thoughtful person. Her down-to-earth nature made us feel so comfortable and stress free. We can't wait to hire Chef Bonnie again for our next event!!!
    Chris R. Married on 07/10/2021

If you’re looking for the best, Chef Bonnie is your only choice.

My partner and I hired Bonnie for our smallish wedding (~50 people) back in the fall and the food was absolutely incredible! Our guests raved about the canapes that she created for our cocktail hour, which included the sweet corn cakes, mini tacos, and the tuna poke tostadas (among other things that were equally delicious). She also had an awesome grazing platter with lots of delish cheeses and meats! Her dinner menu was also amazing and included great veggie and non-veggie options. I had the duck leg and my wife had the beef tenderloin and it was TO. DIE. FOR. Such complex flavors and everything tasted so fresh and unlike anything I had had before (definitely nothing like I had had at a wedding before). Everything was perfectly cooked! While the food is the thing I want to rave about the most, I also have to comment on Bonnie's professionalism. She was incredibly responsive to all of our questions and was very organized. This makes a huge and important part of every wedding (the FOOD!) much less of a headache. I can't recommend her enough; my standards for wedding food are MUCH higher now! Our friends are still raving about the food!
    Jamie L. Married on 06/27/2021

SO WORTH IT! Love supporting a female chef with EPIC food!

I LOVED Chef Bonnie! Her and her team made delicious food, had a great/professional attitude and really set the tone for a wonderful evening. Throughout our entire planning process she was very communicative (often responding to my late-night inquiries right away!) and super helpful. We decided to have a super small, 15 person wedding and she basically filled in as our day-of wedding planner (in addition to making epic food), making sure every detail was taken care of. Amazing!

Not only that, but her food is epic. I love supporting female chefs/female-run businesses and her food was unbelievable...like fine-dining quality with gorgeous plating and wonderful flavors. She is really easy to be around and often chatted with us as we walked in and out of the kitchen. Her attention to detail is superb.

Basically I love Chef Bonnie! Hire her ASAP and you will not regret it!

Team

Bonnie McPike
Bonnie McPike
Chef/Owner

I'm a lover of all things wine, food and entertainment. I have over a decade of experience as a caterer, private chef, wine maker and curator of high-end food experiences. My passion for cooking has led me to work in kitchens all over the world from Manhattan's Michelin-starred wd~50 to wineries in Australia and now Seattle. I have a sincere passion for wine and am a certified sommelier through the Sommelier Society of America.

I love working with clients to create flavorful and colorful meals they will remember for years. I believe in the importance of high quality customer service, attention to detail and meeting my client's needs and wants. I look forward to working with you to create your special event.

4634 E Marginal Way S Suite E-120 Seattle, WA, 98134
206-208-8682
Location of (Chef Bonnie Rae)

Chef Bonnie Rae frequently asked questions

At Chef Bonnie Rae, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At Chef Bonnie Rae, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:
  • China
  • Linens
  • Flatware
  • Glassware

At Chef Bonnie Rae, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Chef Bonnie Rae includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • Limited Bar
  • House Beer
  • House Wine

What event services does Chef Bonnie Rae offer for weddings?

Chef Bonnie Rae offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does Chef Bonnie Rae provide for weddings?

Chef Bonnie Rae offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Lunch
  • Plated
  • Server(s)
  • Tastings

What types of cuisine can you find at Chef Bonnie Rae?

At Chef Bonnie Rae, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • Mexican
  • Sandwiches
  • Seafood
  • Southwestern

What dietary needs can be accomodated at Chef Bonnie Rae?

At Chef Bonnie Rae, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • Gluten Free
  • Lactose Free
  • No Pork
  • Nut Free
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

What type of bar services does Chef Bonnie Rae provide for wedding events?

Chef Bonnie Rae provides the following bar and beverage services for wedding events:
  • Bartender(s)
  • Champagne Toast
  • House Liquor
  • Signature Drink
  • Outside Alcohol

What type of food and beverage items does Chef Bonnie Rae provide for wedding services?

To cater to all tastes, Chef Bonnie Rae offers the following food and beverage items:
  • Barware
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

What percentage of users recommend Chef Bonnie Rae and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Chef Bonnie Rae is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding