13398 Andover Dr., Plymouth, MI 48170 Map Phone number

About Bonnie Daws Bridal Design Studio

For the discriminating bride who is looking for excellent quality in fabric and workmanship, Bonnie Daws Bridal Design has been providing custom design and dressmaking services for over 25 years. We import the finest silks and laces from around the world and have a vast inventory of bridal fabrics on hand to choose from.

Because we've eliminated the marketing costs normally factored into the price of a top designer gown, we can offer premium quality at an affordable price.

We also offer custom dressmaking services for the mothers of the wedding who are looking for something elegant but not matronly. And again, we can offer her a wide selection of fabrics and colors, so she too can feel special on this important day.

Alterations also are available for other members of the wedding.

*Images by Sam Sarkis

SamSarkis1
SamSarkis2

4 Reviews for Bonnie Daws Bridal Design Studio

Andrea 路 Married on 11/24/2012

Bonnie Daws and her associate Patricia, I hold in the highest esteem.
    Working so close with brides on one of the most photographed items in
    a wedding, Bonnie Daws Bridal Gown Designs are meticulously made with
    love and devotion. Using only the finest materials and really getting to
    know her brides, Bonnie is easy to work with and so imaginative. If you
    have a picture she can duplicate it and make it your own. She is an artist!
    I highly recommend Bonnie Daws if you are looking for that perfect gown,
    no matter what size you are or what style you want!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Vicki 路 Married on 08/10/2012

I just picked up my Bonnie Daws custom wedding gown yesterday and could not be more thrilled with the final product. I HIGHLY recommend Bonnie to any bride who is looking for a one-of-a-kind, custom experience. From the very first meeting, Bonnie worked to design the dress of my dreams (while also working with my budget). I showed her a few pictures and described my likes and within 5 minutes, she drew my dress and we were ready to go. With each fitting, the dress continued to evolve and become the masterpiece it is today. We played with fabrics, lace, and satin ribbon and all were the highest quality. Bonnie is the utmost professional and truly talented as well as very easy to work with. I had an amazing experience and a beautiful dress thanks to Bonnie!

Sent on 08/03/2012

Elizabeth 路 Married on 05/05/2012

Bonnie made my french lace wedding dress for my 5/5/2012 wedding. After visiting several wedding dress shops and not enjoying my experience I went to Bonnie. I immediately felt at ease with her, I knew I could trust her to make my dress and my experience with her was amazing! My dress fit perfectly and it was exactly what I wanted. She listened to my ideas/changes and offered her own insight, the end result was the perfect wedding dress for me on my wedding day. I received so many compliments on the wedding dress and people indicated it was one of the prettiest dresses they have ever seen. The dress was also extremely comfortable and I danced all night! Bonnie is such a talented and amazing person, I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/06/2012

• Mobile Exposures Photo Booth Rentals
    Mobile Exposures Photo Booth Rentals Photo Booths

Not only are the gowns gorgeous, but the work is impeccable. I have met MANY thrilled brides over the years of which Bonnie has helped make their dreams come true. Bonnie has burning passion for her craft and it shows through in her work. On a side note, a custom gown is more affordable than one might think - always worth it to have a complimentary consultation and find out!

• 13398 Andover Dr. Plymouth, 48170 See on map