Bondville Bloomist

Bondville, VT View map

Based in Bondville, Vermont, Bondville Bloomist is a wedding floristry company that offers full-service solutions to clients. Located at the base of Stratton Mountain, this business benefits from natural flora and fauna that thrive in the local area. Owners Kate Cornell and Sherry Clark can craft beautiful arrangements for weddings as well as everyday occasions, allowing their studio to stay flexible and exceptionally capable.

This duo is especially talented at manifesting creative and inspired designs that harken back to Vermont’s landscape. Their authentic approach means that each flower is carefully chosen to mingle with its accompaniments, presenting organic bouquets and arrangements. Those wishing to work with Sherry and Kate are invited to reach out by phone or email, or even mail if they so wish. These floral masters are pleased to chat about any upcoming event and would be happy to help couples choose their wedding flowers.

• Angela
    Angela G. Married on 06/19/2021

Greene/Lindquist Wedding

Absolutely a wonderful experience from start to finish!! She made my wedding day beautiful and stress free. Flowers were exactly as I imagined and I would recommend them to any future bride.
  • Elena
    Elena H. Married on 10/19/2019

Would chose them again, no doubt!

Kate was so helpful in helping us prepare for our wedding! She met with us to discuss ideas. Kate and team are very creative and they KNOW flowers! They had great ideas about how to make our vision a reality. They went above and beyond. They delivered the flowers to our venue and the house we were getting ready at. The flowers lasted for a very long time after the wedding! If I did it again, I would choose them again - no doubt in my mind.
  • Cicely
    Cicely Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing florists

Kate and Sherri are so creative and amazing at what they do. I first met with Kate more than a year before my wedding and she was immediately so excited to work with me and help me create my "vision", even though I didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted! The two of them are so knowledgeable about flowers and they created the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements, just based upon our conversations and some swatches and magazine pictures I gave them. Kate worked hard to make sure we used the budget appropriately and I trusted her completely to make good decisions about what would be used to make that happen. She and Sherri were flexible and accommodating and I had a wonderful time working with them. They even brought all of the arrangements to my parent's house for the morning after brunch and they lasted for a really long time - my mom loved it! Thank you to you both!

P.O. Box 9 Bondville, VT, 05340
Location of (Bondville Bloomist)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding