18 Vt Route 30, Bondville, VT 05340 Map · Phone number

• FlowersbyCara

2 Reviews for Bondville Bloomist

• Elena

Elena Hayssen · Married on 10/19/2019

Would chose them again, no doubt!

Kate was so helpful in helping us prepare for our wedding! She met with us to discuss ideas. Kate and team are very creative and they KNOW flowers! They had great ideas about how to make our vision a reality. They went above and beyond. They delivered the flowers to our venue and the house we were getting ready at. The flowers lasted for a very long time after the wedding! If I did it again, I would choose them again - no doubt in my mind.

Sent on 04/24/2020
  • Cicely

Cicely · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing florists

Kate and Sherri are so creative and amazing at what they do. I first met with Kate more than a year before my wedding and she was immediately so excited to work with me and help me create my "vision", even though I didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted! The two of them are so knowledgeable about flowers and they created the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements, just based upon our conversations and some swatches and magazine pictures I gave them. Kate worked hard to make sure we used the budget appropriately and I trusted her completely to make good decisions about what would be used to make that happen. She and Sherri were flexible and accommodating and I had a wonderful time working with them. They even brought all of the arrangements to my parent's house for the morning after brunch and they lasted for a really long time - my mom loved it! Thank you to you both!

Sent on 04/22/2020

• 18 Vt Route 30 Bondville, VT, 05340 See on map
    802-210-1760 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bondville Bloomist)