Bonafide Betty

Phoenix, AZ View map Visit website

Bonafide Betty is a photo booth provider for weddings in Phoenix, Arizona. A vintage enthusiast, owner Amanda offers a slick, stylish, retro booth that is a fun addition to any celebration. Betty is the name of the company’s 1956 Rainbow trailer, which has been converted into a photo booth. The trailer features a Nikon DSLR camera for high-resolution photos and its eye-catching exterior is a great backdrop for a vintage themed wedding photoshoot.

Bonafide Betty’s staff offers a range of services that allow parties to get the most out of their photo booth experience. They can provide access to fun and festive props and a number of themed backdrops. The cutting-edge touchscreen terminal that comes with the booth allows guests to choose from a selection of customizable photo strips. Throughout the day’s events, a photo booth assistant will be on-hand to assist guests.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$500

Which of the following does your starting price include?

CD/DVD of Images
Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$650

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

CD/DVD of Images
Flip Book

1 User photo

• Kayla
    Kayla T. Married on 10/01/2021

So much fun!

Our photo guest book is our favorite wedding keepsake. If you’re on the fence about booking — just do it! Our guests had a blast
  • Bethany
    Bethany F. Married on 02/27/2021

Amazing and Favorite part of my reception

This photobooth is awesome and I would highly recommend them for a wedding or any event really! My guests had so much fun using the photobooth all night! I hired them for my entire reception from 6-9 and they were friendly and had props that they sanitized in between photos super quickly so everything was available to everyone. Also beforehand Amanda designed my photo strips with me and my husbands name and wedding date and the style we wanted. So it printed on everyone's pictures and I thought it was so cute! Also we get to keep all the pictures from everyone and I love that, we can see who was there and how much fun they had in the booth! Also 2 copies print after every photo so there is plenty of extras! Definitely hire this company for your event!
  • W
    Wendy F. Married on 05/11/2019

My 60th Birthday

I had the Bonafide Betty Photo Booth at my 60th birthday celebration. It was amazing! The vintage trailer brought great ambiance to the party and the props were so fun. I loved the quality of the photos. (This was one of my main reasons for going with this vendor) I so enjoyed the motion gifs. Professional staff was on hand, but the booth is easy to use. I booked it for 4 hours so everyone had a chance to get a picture.

Pricing

Phoenix, Arizona Phoenix, AZ, 85019
(602) 579-6288
Location of (Bonafide Betty)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding