• Real Weddings 1

2 Reviews for Makeup By Rosie

Deborah · Married on 06/04/2006

Hair & Make-Up: Bombshell Beauty A+++
    I was agonizing over whether to do hair and makeup at all and then about 2 weeks before hand I decided to look around and I found bombshell beauty with Rosy and Robyn. I went to my trial 2 fridays before the wedding and I looked HOT!! Smokin hot!! I never wear makeup and was worried I would look crazy and not like myself, but I just looked Gorgeous!! They came to the hotel suite the day of and did my 4 bms, 2 moms and me. 1 bm opted out of makeup. One of my bms is Chinese and was very concerned about the makeup because she had been in weddings before where the makeup artist made her look like a Geisha or a ghost but she made all my bms look so gorgeous. In fact, my Chinese bridesmaid (I swear I don't normally call her that) kept her eye makeup on overnight and her hair and still looked hot in the morning. The base makeup was mineral makeup by Jane Ayerdahl (sp) which felt like nothing. She used mostly mac products for eyes and lips etc. The bride gets eyelashes included and everyone got a lipliner and color. The prices were $75 for hair and $75 for makeup for each bm and mom and $125 for hair and $125 for makeup for me. If bms want eyelashes its $10 extra. The only reason I got them short notice was because it was a Sunday wedding because they are booked through October practically for Saturdays. They were the nicest people to be around. Kept us all calm and made us laugh. My makeup and hair lasted all night and I danced hard! I kissed lots of people and was kissed by lots of people and there was no smudging or pilling. Guests were blown away by how beautiful we all looked and kept telling us so. They were great!

Sent on 01/01/2009