287 Sunset Rd., Pittsburgh, PA 15237 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bolsinger's Flowers

At Bolsinger's Flowers, we specialize in weddings and parties, and can make your day a truly memorable event. With over forty years of experience in the floral industry, we bring innovative design and excellent customer service to each of our clients in order to achieve a perfectly planned wedding or event. From basic bouquets and arrangements, to very creative pieces, we are ready to offer solutions that will match your personality.

centerpiece10
5ad3aa79150b44109b7203e1dbd48389

18 Reviews for Bolsinger's Flowers

• F

Francesca · Married on 08/19/2017

Absolutely loved working with Meghan. Im not the most knowledgable with flowers but i showed her Pictures and she was able to capture exactly what I wanted. Bolsinger's prices are also reasonable and that was big for us since our bridal party was so large. We received another quote from the recommended florist from our venue and the quote was over $1000 of a difference and their work seemed dated. She even puts together a bridesmaid bouquet free of charge to show you before your wedding. I received a ton of compliments on my bridal bouquet about how big and heavy it was it was fabulous! I also saw their work at my cousins November wedding and fell in love with the bridesmaid bouquets and thats what made me initially give them a call. Very easy going and great to work with!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

We had a great experience working with Paul Bolsinger of Bolsinger's Flowers! It was tough planning the details of our wedding as both my husband and I lived on the west coast and were only in Pittsburgh intermittently to iron out details with our vendors, but Paul was very flexible. He came to multiple meetings with our relatives and with me when I was in town. He listened to our preferences and took the time to create samples and bring them to us on our tight schedule. We had him change the design several times, and he was very accommodating. It was clear that he was invested in creating the look that I was envisioning. I really loved the way the final centerpieces looked! He also made small floral hair decorations for all of my bridesmaids! Overall, it was great working with Paul.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Barb · Married on 12/13/2014

Paul did a beautiful job on my daughter's wedding flowers. He helped up stay within budget and delivered everything in wonderful condition-3 weeks later I still have some of the arrangements parts in my home, so the flowers were very fresh.

Sent on 01/03/2015

Award

Bolsinger's Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 25,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bolsinger's Flowers 1
    Free CD of Wedding Flowers and Wedding Checklist!
    Call or email for this offer limited area

• Blooms Florist
    Blooms Florist Wedding Florists

Paul and his staff go out of their way to make their bride's day very special. After 30 years in this business, I am in awe of how hard he works and delivers quality product. His supply of rental items is endless!

• 287 Sunset Rd. Pittsburgh, 15237 See on map
    4127164650 (Other Phone Number)