About Bolingbroke Mansion
Fifteen miles from where America declared its independence, Bolingbroke predates that event by about half a century. The Spring House bears the inscription “1727”. The house’s original fieldstone, some of it still intact, was brought from Colonial gristmills along Gulph Creek.
In 1949 Bolingbroke was bought by Mr. and Mrs. Roy J. McKee. Ten years later, St. Martin’s Episcopal Church acquired the property and grounds from Mr. and Mrs. McKee for their parish house. St. Martin’s Church is proud to make Bolingbroke available for wedding ceremonies and receptions, parties and corporate meetings and events.
Our back garden area features an attractive raised stairway and landing and is frequently used for wedding ceremonies and photo shoots.The rear lawn provides ample space for seating for ceremonies and dining or cocktails. The large side covered porch off the living room is also available to use as a dining area.The large side porch area can be enclosed to create a cozier space or add protection from the weather. Cocktails can also be set up on the side porch.
*Catering By Design*
Categories: Wedding Venue