Springfield, MO 65804 Map · Phone number

About Bold Imagery by Jason Connel

I am wedding photojournalist. I approach your wedding like the many news assignments that I use to photograph in a previous life. My goal is when a complete stranger looks at your wedding photographs that they feel like they were a guest. The reason behind this is that if this person, after looking at your wedding photographs, feels like they were there with you then I know the photographs will be a lasting statement of your day.

I can talk about all the famous people I have photographed while working in the news business. I can talk about all the different publications I have been published in. I can talk about my gear and technical knowledge, but lets face it, non of that matters. All that matters is that you have great photography on the single day that will absolutely change your life, and define who you are. I hope that I am that person for you.

Enjoy!

Bold Imagery by Jason Connel 5
Bold Imagery by Jason Connel 6
Bold Imagery by Jason Connel 7

Edward · Married on 11/15/2008

Jason provided a quality of service that exceeded our expectations. His ideas for capturing the moment gave us the chance to be ourselves without having to be traditional. His performance was such that we were not even aware that he was round. The photos we receive were just impecable and fantastic. I would recommend Jason to another other person out there looking for a professional, dedicated, and passionate photographer. Thanks for the memories Jason.

Sent on 12/23/2008

Kim · Married on 07/19/2008

Jason did our engagement, my bridals, our rehearsal and all day coverage of our wedding and every picture is phenomenal. It was a little more money than we wanted to spend but in the end I am so glad we spent the money, "you get what you pay for" and wedding pictures were one thing I did not want to be disappointed with. I have had so many compliments on my pictures and had a ton of people ask who did my photography. You will not be disappointed with Jason's work, he is an amazing photographer!!

Sent on 08/21/2008

Bold Imagery by Jason Connel's reply:

That is so awesome! You have me all misty-eyed!

Laura · Married on 06/28/2008

Jason was EVERYTHING we could have wanted and more! He was absolutely amazing and we have received endless compliments on our photography!

Sent on 07/23/2008

Bold Imagery by Jason Connel's reply:

AWE!!!!! Thank you Laura! You, Tyler, and all your guest really made it possible for me to do what I do, so thank you for the wonderful opportunity!!!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Bold Imagery by Jason Connel FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Premium Sound DJ
    Premium Sound DJ Wedding DJs

Jason is a true professional and a pleasure to work with. He is always courteous with his customers and their guests, as well as the vendors he is working with. It seems that whenever you see a great event happening, you'll see Jason right there catching it all with his camera. Jason - we hope to work with you again!

• DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning
    DeVine Choices Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Bold Imagery by Jason Connel! As a wedding/event planner it is very important to be able to communicate with the photographer that you are working an event with. Jason was so professional,friendly and easy to communicate with. The pictures were awesome! His attention to detail is what won me over! If you are looking for a photographer that has a eye for details Bold Imagery is the way to go!