5159 N Glenwood St, Garden City, ID 83714 Map · Phone number

About Boise Cakery

-Abiding passion for cake art-

Boise Cakery is a scratch bakery in a boutique style setting, catering to those who have an appreciation for fine, upscale wedding cakes. While we love to lean toward more clean, modern designs, owner/operator Shantelle Waynetska has fine attention to detail & experience in a multitude of cake styles. From classic Lambeth style cakes, to modern geometric carved cakes, Shantelle is capable of delivering quality works of art, custom designed for you.

While cake design is vital to the structure of your wedding reception, your cake flavors will leave the last impression with your guests. Making that experience amazing is something Shantelle has worked hard for. All Boise Cakery recipes are original, baked from scratch, fresh for each order. In addition to the flavor classics such as vanilla, chocolate, and traditional almond, Boise Cakery also offers more unique flavor profiles such as Sweet Sesame Cake paired with Fresh Ginger & Honey Buttercream, & our incredibly popular Champagne cake paired with vanilla buttercream and fresh, sliced strawberries.

Schedule your wedding cake tasting today, on our website, or give us a call.

And finally, congratulations on your engagement!

Shantelle

owner. baker. cake artist.

?

Boise Cakery 2
  • Chandler

Chandler Yates · Married on 01/12/2019

Best Cake EVER!

Shantelle is an absolute pleasure to work with!
    We went to her with a truly unique idea for our wedding cake. We wanted a black cake, marble print and we asked her to design it. She worked hard on narrowing down the final design for our cake and I couldn't have been happier.
    It was beautiful! Better than I expected!
    She really puts in the time and effort and it shows through her work.
    It was also the best cake I've ever had. We went to her for our wedding as first time customers but I will be returning to her for our dessert needs in the future.

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Boise Cakery 3

Boise Cakery's reply:

I am so happy you enjoyed your experience with us! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you in the future!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/18/2018

Awesome to work with and everything tasted great!

I met Shantelle at one of the wedding expos. I was talking with another vendor when my friend came up with a cupcake in each hand and said, "These are the best f-ing cupcakes I have ever had in my life!" I tried some and agreed, so naturally, we booked her shortly after. We had her do cupcakes for the guests and then a "smash" cake for our wedding cake. It was single-tiered and really, really simple. This worked for us though because we didn't need anything really fancy. I have seen some of her other work and it is all beautiful - so I don't think you would have any issues if you wanted something more intricate. The cupcakes and the cake itself were absolutely delicious. That was something that was important to me (obviously based on my first two sentences) and she didn't let me down. We transported everything to McCall on our own to save on the delivery fee which was $200. They were packed really well and we didn't have any issues getting them to the venue. I had the Southern Gent and Summer Pint cupcakes along with a chocolate cake with raspberry filling. Would recommend Shantelle to anyone needing a cake or cupcakes for an event!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Boise Cakery's reply:

This makes me so happy! I work hard to provide what is needed for my brides and grooms so It's great to hear feedback that my effort was successful and appreciated. Thank you for your honest and informative review, Megan. I have no doubt other brides and grooms will find it incredibly helpful. And I'm so happy your experience was what you were hoping for! Thank you for taking the time! Congratulations & all my best to you and your husband!

Kinsey · Married on 07/14/2018

If you want a cake that tastes great and looks even better, Shantelle is your go-to girl!! She is seriously so accommodating with her top-notch tastings where she lets you just absolutely freak out about how good everything is and then directs you to really want/need. I seriously could have had a cake in every flavor from her but we ended up going with a two-tiered cutting cake in an amazing almond cake with raspberry buttercream and lemon curd filling for one tier and chocolate with caramel and buttercream filling (her signature Old Fashioned) for the other and they were AMAZING! I wish I had a picture to show how beautiful they were as well, but I don't have my professional pics back yet!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Boise Cakery's reply:

We are so happy you were pleased with your experience Kinsey! We strive for just that! Thank you for your review & Congratulations!

Boise Cakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.50
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Chelsea Beauty
    Chelsea Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Boise Cakery is the top in quality and skill when it comes to cake! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Shantelle's creativity and abilities! Amazing!

• Kimberlee Miller Photography
    Kimberlee Miller Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely one of the most talented bakers I have ever met! Her cakes are beyond gorgeous and taste even better! And such a sweet lady. Can't wait to work with her more.

• 5159 N Glenwood St Garden City, ID, 83714 See on map