Heart + Soul

Berkley, MI View map

$3,800 Most Popular Price

**Heart + Soul rebranded from Bodhi Tree Films**

We are a team of filmmakers inspired by creative clients with an independent spirit. Our passion has always been to tell honest, personal stories through moving frames. We take a lot of pride in custom-crafting your film to be uniquely yours. We don’t follow templates, formulas or trends; we stay true to our passion and strive to tell stories in a real and authentic way.

Website: www.heartsoulfilms.com

Email: hello@heartsoulfilms.com

Phone: 248-629-0585

Follow us: www.Facebook.com/heartsoulfilms

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3800.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3800

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

USB Flash Drive

• Jaimie
    Jaimie M. Married on 06/19/2021

Hire Heart + Soul!

We were not initially planning on having a videographer and it was honestly something we added pretty last minute. I'm so thankful that William was available for our 6/19/21 Northern Michigan wedding. He was incredibly professional to work with and worked with our wedding planners to ensure he captured every important aspect of our wedding day. We would recommend working with William to anyone considering hiring a videographer.
    Cortney Married on 10/20/2017
    I absolutely LOVE Will and his team. You will not be disappointed with his work and ability to capture the day in a short film. Every video of his makes you feel as is you were right in the moment. I can't wait to see my video I know I will be blown away. He was so professional, and created a level of comfort for everyone in front of the camera. LOVE THIS TEAM!
    Melissa Married on 09/26/2015
    Working with Will and his team was great. The questions that Will asked prior to the wedding were in depth and I could tell that he wanted to capture our day as we wanted it. They exceeded our expectations. The day of, I didn't even notice the video crew. They were discreet about placement of microphones and where the cameras were placed. When we received the video, we got so many different views, the sound was great and the quality of the film is outstanding. For anyone debating hiring a videographer, this was by far one of the best decision we made for our wedding day. Will and his team are top notch, professional and super nice guys. Five stars all the way.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

You Bet I Do Photography You Bet I Do Photography Wedding Photographers

Will is an amazing videographer. I have worked with him many times. He brings creativity, professionalism and fun to the day.

Beautiful Day Planning Beautiful Day Planning Wedding Planners

Will and his team ALWAYS do an amazing job!

Rock Out Entertainment Rock Out Entertainment Wedding DJs

...from the eye of the filmmaker comes an amazing story. That's the phrase that comes to mind if I was to write liner notes for in the biographical novel about Bodhi Tree Films. Second to that compliment; '... the ability to use the equipment and tools correctly to ensure quality work.' It isn't just about video taping and delivering a DVD. Hire Bodhi and have them capture your moments and create a story. Your kids will be happy you did as they actually enjoy watching your wedding video.

2965 W. 12 Mile #300, #200 Berkley, MI, 48072
Location of (Heart + Soul)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding