1211 E. Lincoln #200, Royal Oak, MI 48067 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Bodhi Tree Films

**Heart + Soul rebranded from Bodhi Tree Films**

We are a team of filmmakers inspired by creative clients with an independent spirit. Our passion has always been to tell honest, personal stories through moving frames. We take a lot of pride in custom-crafting your film to be uniquely yours. We don't follow templates, formulas or trends; we stay true to our passion and strive to tell stories in a real and authentic way.

Website: www.heartsoulfilms.com

preview

• Videos 5

22 Reviews for Bodhi Tree Films

Cortney · Married on 10/20/2017

I absolutely LOVE Will and his team. You will not be disappointed with his work and ability to capture the day in a short film. Every video of his makes you feel as is you were right in the moment. I can't wait to see my video I know I will be blown away. He was so professional, and created a level of comfort for everyone in front of the camera. LOVE THIS TEAM!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/26/2015

Working with Will and his team was great. The questions that Will asked prior to the wedding were in depth and I could tell that he wanted to capture our day as we wanted it. They exceeded our expectations. The day of, I didn't even notice the video crew. They were discreet about placement of microphones and where the cameras were placed. When we received the video, we got so many different views, the sound was great and the quality of the film is outstanding. For anyone debating hiring a videographer, this was by far one of the best decision we made for our wedding day. Will and his team are top notch, professional and super nice guys. Five stars all the way.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Gabriela · Married on 09/06/2015

Bodhi Tree did an amazing job documenting our wedding. We couldn't be more happier with the end product. Will & Jason were so great to work with. Very accommodating, and we had a large wedding. They were able to get every detail we asked of them to document! We are so lucky to be able to view our video for years to come! It brings us back to that amazing day and happy tears! Thank you again for everything you have done. We wish you nothing but continued success in the future!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Bodhi Tree Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? USB Flash Drive

• You Bet I Do Photography
    You Bet I Do Photography Wedding Photographers

Will is an amazing videographer. I have worked with him many times. He brings creativity, professionalism and fun to the day.

• Beautiful Day Planning
    Beautiful Day Planning Wedding Planners

Will and his team ALWAYS do an amazing job!

• Rock Out Entertainment
    Rock Out Entertainment Wedding DJs

...from the eye of the filmmaker comes an amazing story. That's the phrase that comes to mind if I was to write liner notes for in the biographical novel about Bodhi Tree Films. Second to that compliment; '... the ability to use the equipment and tools correctly to ensure quality work.' It isn't just about video taping and delivering a DVD. Hire Bodhi and have them capture your moments and create a story. Your kids will be happy you did as they actually enjoy watching your wedding video.

• 1211 E. Lincoln, #200 Royal Oak, 48067 See on map