Bobby Kyser Events

• Blossom & Basket Boutique

26 Reviews for Bobby Kyser Events

• -

- · Married on 07/07/2018

Bobby is excellent at what he does! We hired him for both flowers and event planning and he went above and beyond on both. He made sure the day was flawless while having the absolute best attitude every step of the way—he was truly happy and excited for us. Hiring him lead to beautiful flowers and a 100% stress-free day! So glad we hired him!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Patsy · Married on 06/02/2018

Bobby and his assistant did Day of Coordination and the flowers and decorations for my daughters wedding in Spring Hill, Kansas yesterday. Bobby was quite literally my savior for the wedding. I realized a few months ago that we were at a point in the planning that we needed an expert to bring my daughter and her fiances' vision to life. Bobby responded to my original E-mail on a Sunday that day, and he was there to listen to us, and was able to almost immediately turn our ideas into reality. We did not hesitate to give him free reign to design the flowers, the overall decorations, and coordinate the timeline with the vendors. He was always the perpetual gentleman at all times, and made sure I was OK throughout the weekend. He regularly stepped in when I was unsure and said, "Honey, relax, I got this", and he did. I would never hesitate to recommend Bobby for any event. He was truly the link that brought it all together!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Joyce · Married on 04/21/2018

Bobby was the best decision I could have made. I brought him in just a few months before our wedding, due to nonperformance of another planner I had hired. He not only rescued my wedding late in the game, but he made our day one in a million. I left the decor of the reception entirely to him and Alvin and gave them zero instructions as to what we wanted... somehow, he read my mind. Our reception was incredibly beautiful... much more than I had ever dreamed! He also did a great job coordinating with all of our vendors and ensuring our day ran smoothly and without a hitch. We didn't have to worry about a thing, knowing that he and his team were making sure everything would go as we had planned. I cannot recommend him highly enough... hire Bobby. You won't be sorry.

Sent on 04/26/2018