11258 James Swart Circle, Fairfax, VA 22030 Map · Phone number

About Bobbie's Bridal Boutique

Bobbie’s Bridal is a full-service bridal boutique that caters to a global clientele. Our specialty is weddings – our focus is customer service – and our passion is the happiness of our clients. From the blushing bride to the dapper groomsmen and everything in between – Bobbie’s carries everything you need to furnish your wedding. Bobbie's Bridal Boutique, Inc. was originally founded as Bobbie's Fashions in 1986. The company was founded by Bobbie herself in the basement of her home as a custom dress-making shop. In 1991 - Bobbie decided to expand her practice and opened the first location of Bobbie's Bridal Boutique in Vienna, VA. Since then - Bobbie has served thousands of bridal parties world-wide. We are proud of our history - and we would love to make you a part of it!

Follow Bobbie's Bridal Boutique on

bobbiesbridalprofilepi
f238d2a0866961db2148eab4a7b1b6e75e9373

84 Reviews for Bobbie's Bridal Boutique

Juhi · Married on 11/03/2018

BOBBIE CAME THROUGH FOR ME!!!!!! I am so, so happy with the service I received from Bobbie! She is kind, friendly, and she made it happen within a week. I called her shop asking for a specific dress that I had tried at another bridal store. The other store told me that they would have to charge exorbitant fees for the dress to get here in time for my wedding, and I was extremely stressed. Seriously, your dress shopping experience should NOT be full of sales-y pressure or uncouth tactics. I have a budget and I wanted to try every avenue before giving up on this dress, and I really didn't like how the original shop was treating me.

When I called Bobbie on a whim, as an authorized Maggie Sottero retailer on their website, she assured me she could get it much sooner and was completely reasonable with the pricing. I couldn't believe it and thought it was too good to be true! I even sent her a photo of me in the dress and she estimated my size to order it. Risky, yes, but lo and behold, a week after our first conversation, I am sitting here with my dream wedding dress in the perfect size - something that four bridal shops convinced me I couldn't have. I highly recommend Bobbie - she has amazing expertise in this field and will work with you to get you what you want. And she dealt with my multiple phone calls and need for reassurance. She just gets it done!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Marie · Married on 06/03/2018

Bobbie's bridal did an outstanding job! They ordered my dress for me and altered it...2 years before the event date. 2 years later it still fit perfectly! I took it back to them two weeks prior to the ceremony to have it steamed, and they had it ready for me well before my wedding day! They also dyed my shoes, which I had purchased elsewhere, and they matched perfectly. Great establishment!

Sent on 05/19/2010
  • Trish

Trish · Married on 11/10/2017

Amazing experience! After being burned by a major chain closing, Bobbie helped me find another dress and was so easy to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Bobbie's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• 11258 James Swart Circle Fairfax, 22030 See on map