105 CYPRESS DR, Elizabethtown, KY 42701 Map · Phone number

BOB KNOLL PHOTOGRAPHY 5
BOB KNOLL PHOTOGRAPHY 6
BOB KNOLL PHOTOGRAPHY 7

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Bob and Suzie Knoll. While they were hired as wedding photographers they helped with so much more that day. From time lines, keeping things moving on time, to delivering messages to other venders, they took care of it all. They made us feel comfortable and were very calming. We did not have to give them a list of what photos we wanted, yet got everything we wanted. Everyone loved them. And the photos are truly amazing. I have received so many compliments on the wedding pictures! I recommend Bob and Suzie to everyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 10/14/2017
    BOB KNOLL PHOTOGRAPHY 13
    BOB KNOLL PHOTOGRAPHY 14
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 09/24/2016

Bob is everything I could ever need in a photographer! He and his wife Suzie are the most wonderful people! They are flexible but keep you moving on your schedule! They will go out of their way to get some crazy, beautiful shot! I highly recommend!! Made my wedding day the best!!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Mindy · Married on 03/28/2014

Bob and his wife Susan were a pleasure to work with. They are very down to earth people and made us feel at ease on our wedding day. We were pleased with their services and even more so with our photos! I was impressed with how fast he posted sneak peaks and it seemed like no time and we received our thumb drive in the mail. Bob is professional and experienced with photography. My husband and I would highly recommend Bob Knoll for wedding photos!!!

Sent on 05/05/2014