Bob Gail Special Events

Bob Gail Special Events

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bob Gail Special Events

From our perspective, you should be eating, drinking, and dancing at your wedding—definitely not worrying about timelines, checklists, and details—that’s our job! Bob Gail is unique in that it encapsulates many of the elements that go into the planning and production that every wedding requires, all under one roof. We are a design house, a music and entertainment company,a lighting company and a rental company. Our wedding planners are experts at managing all of these different services and more to make your day a complete success! We look forward to speaking wtih you about your event!

contact@bobgail.com

#310-202-5200

Categories: Wedding Band

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Bob Gail Special Events on

35 Reviews for Bob Gail Special Events

4.7

I booked Higher Ground by Bob Gail for my wedding reception, and I could not say enough positive things about the band as well as Brian and Giovanna. The band is not only talented and charismatic, but it also does a great job reading the crowd. Scott, the band leader, is a great emcee. A few highlights/anecdotes if you'll indulge me:

-Even during the dinner portion of the evening, couples were dancing when they were supposed to be eating - one told us it was the first time they had danced in 30 years.
-A few weeks before the wedding I needed a steel drummer for the cocktail hour and Brian was able to secure one who was amazing and for a reasonable cost.
-Higher Ground is booked through a company that also does wedding planning - because of this, they are very skilled with the run of show, dealing with brides and sensitive matters, and overall running a great wedding.

I wish I could see them live again, so I will be referring them to everyone I know. Thank you Brian, Scott, Giovanna and the rest of the band for a fabulous evening!

Profile Picture Farrell, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We used Bob Gail Events (their band Jump Start) as well as their DJ for my 300+ person wedding in San Diego, and they was absolutely AMAZING! We had many wedding guests come up to us after to tell us how great the band was and how that was the best band they had ever seen. They were professional, great to work with, and kept the party going on all night. They have a wide variety of music and genres that they can play, and were able to read the crowd perfectly for music selection, and had such good energy the entire time. We were so sad to see them leave at midnight! We primarily worked with Brian in coordinating many of the details prior to the wedding, and he was an absolute pleasure to work with. I would 1000% recommend this band (and DJ Scott Levine) for a special event, and we hope to have the opportunity to work with them again at some future event!!!

Profile Picture Josh, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

We booked Higher Ground for our daughter's wedding. Brian was so easy to work with, helpful, patient with all our questions etc. Scott and his musicians were awesome. Everyone had the most awesome time at our event. The dance floor was full until the last song. I would definitely recommend them hands down. I also used them for the ceremony (keyboard and saxophone/flute). They are professional, lovely people. They are worth every penny!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1364233813623 megantodd041
220x220 sq 1364234036496 elizabethmessina1045
220x220 sq 1364234217984 photo
220x220 sq 1436292687036 nm1009
220x220 sq 1528027060 5d120d78b2a7fec5 1528027059 0993712b5e23dfe3 1528027058623 1 capture

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
Working with the team at Bob Gail Special Events is effortless. Everybody who works for them knows their craft. We always know walking into an event with Allyson, or any of her partners, that the wedding will be exquisitely designed, perfectly scheduled and a party like no other. From their coordination team, to their rocking bands, to their floral, decor and stylist teams, everything is straight out of a magazine.

Los Angeles, CA 90016   See On Map
310-202-5200 (phone) 310-839-4558 (fax)