APRIL 24, 2020 BULLETIN TOP PRO BOB FISHER ANNOUNCES THE RE-OPENING OF THE LAS VEGAS MARRIAGE BUREAU ON APRIL 27. IT HAS BEEN A STRUGGLE AS YOU CAN IMAGINE, HAVING SO MANY WEDDING CEREMONIES POSTPONED OR CANCELLED. CALL ME AT 702 326 5808. I AM HAPPY TO BE A RESOURCE FOR YOU. LICENSED -- IN MY EIGHTH YEAR, PROVIDING OVER 450 WEDDING CEREMONIES THAT ARE WARM, MEANINGFUL AND PERSONAL. AS WE RE-OPEN, HAPPY TO PROVIDE A SERIOUS DISCOUNT ON YOUR UPCOMING WEDDING CEREMONY. TAKE CARE. BE SAFE.
REBULDING FOR THE FUTURE AS bob's 702 weddings.com
The Clark County Marriage License Bureau is reopening April 27, 2020 with special Covid-19 safety protocols.
Phase 0-I Reopening
The Clark County Marriage License Bureau will resume issuing marriage licenses beginning April 27, 2020, seven days per week from 8 a.m. to midnight PST. Couples must fill out the online marriage license application ahead of time at mlic.vegas to reduce time in the lobby. The online marriage license application is good for one year.
Mandatory COVID-19 safety protocols:
- Only three couples in the lobby at one time
- No children, relatives or guests
- Couples will stand 6-feet apart while waiting
- Anyone with a temperature over 99.9 Degrees will be turned away at the door
- Couples must wear a facial covering/mask (homemade or purchased)
- Counters will be sanitized between couples
- Disposable pens will be issued to each couple
- Only one online marriage license kiosk will be available in the lobby
BEFORE YOU GO:
- Go to mlic.vegas and complete the marriage license application matching the names on your government IDs
- Both people must be in attendance
- Both people must have government ID ready and available
- Couple must have a credit card available to pay for the license. No cash or checks will be accepted. The marriage license is good for one year. No refunds will be issued.
The Marriage License Bureau will also be open to marriage certificate filing; notary bond filing; Fictitious Firm Name filing.
For the latest Covid-19 information or for further information about how to apply for a marriage license in Clark County, go to MLIC.Vegas. For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lynn Marie Goya
Clark County Clerk
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the typical price for your wedding services?
Which of the following are included in the price?
What is the starting price for your wedding services?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
What religious affiliations do you serve?
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
In which states are you licensed?
What languages do you speak?
14 ReviewsWrite a review
10 User photos
Professional Network & Endorsements2 Endorsements
We have had the pleasure to work with Bob at many weddings. He is amazing! He gets to know the couple - even long distance - to make sure their ceremony is personal to them. His main goal is to ensure the couple has a truly meaningful service - whatever their style. We look forward to the many weddings we have planned with him in the future.
Bob Fisher does an absolutely wonderful ceremony. We highly recommend him if you are looking for someone who will bring meaning to your special day.