Plano, TX 75024 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Blushing Vows

Blushing Vows is a full service boutique event planning firm with a client centered approach. Specializing in elegant and unique weddings and other celebratory events, we will ensure that no detail is left behind, leaving you relaxed and worry free as we work to make your vision a reality, creating an event everyone will remember.

Follow Blushing Vows on

plummer 158

• Videos 2

3 Reviews for Blushing Vows

Nina · Married on 12/12/2014

My husband and I can't thank Aretha and Blushing Vows enough for helping to make our wedding day perfect! We had a short engagement and we were in contact with Aretha from the very beginning. She helped to keep us organized with every detail. We thoroughly enjoyed the planning process because of her. When our wedding day came around, everyone kept commenting on how calm I was. That's because I had full trust in Aretha and Blushing Vows to execute all of the details. Not only did she execute......she went above and beyond our expectations! Our wedding turned out even better than we imagined. Aretha is worth every single penny and will make your planning process so much easier. BLUSHING VOWS WAS THE BEST WEDDING DECISION WE MADE!! I will truly miss working with her.

Blushing Vows's reply:

Nina, thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. it was our pleasure to be apart of your winter wedding!

Delina · Married on 05/30/2014

She listening to our needs, and provided us with the perfect venue for our wedding. She was always available and made our planning so much easier. She made our day memorable.

Blushing Vows's reply:

Thanks Delina and DiDi! Coming to Florida to be apart of your day was one of the highlights of 2014!

kathy · Married on 11/10/2012

I found out that Aretha opened a new wedding planning business and I had to make sure to provide her with the same review I did a couple of years ago after she planned my wedding. I haven't worked with Tammia, but I've seen her work and I know together, they will be even more great! Thanks again Aretha!

"Where do I start? Aretha was amazing from beginning to end. She has a sixth sense for creativity. I couldn't believe how she brought my vision to life. She kept me on track, took care of all the details (even things I would have never thought of), and let me call her more than a few times just to vent about my bridesmaids. I really felt like she treated my wedding as if it were hers. Call her...now!"

Blushing Vows's reply:

Kathy, You are too sweet! Thanks for leaving another review!

Blushing Vows FAQ