Alameda, Alameda, CA 94502 Map · Phone number

About Blushing Joy Events

Blushing Joy Events is a San Francisco, California-based wedding planning company. Jessica is the creator of Blushing Joy Events. Jessica is an exceptional wedding planner that enjoys the process from start to finish. The majority of her planning ideas come from building relationships with the couples and learning what their personalities and unique styles consist of. Blushing Joy Events is here to give you the wedding you've always dreamed of having.

Blushing Joy Events is happy to help plan couples' wedding ceremonies and receptions, as well as their rehearsal dinners. Couples may choose from full or partial planning services, depending on what they are looking to get out of their wedding planner. In addition, Blushing Joy Events offers the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Day-of coordination
  • Guest list
  • Timelines
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related wedding planning services, Blushing Joy Events has experience planning the following wedding types:

• Civil

Blushing Joy Events 2
Blushing Joy Events 3
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 09/09/2018

Loved Working With Jessica!

We loved working with Jessica to plan our September 9, 2018 wedding at Kohl Mansion. I told Jessica from the get go that I wanted a pink, romantic, elegant, fairytale-esque wedding and Jessica helped us assemble the most talented, rock star group of vendors to make our vision come true! I think where Jessica really shines is the design portion of the wedding. She has an eye for elegant design and I really relied heavily on her to help me pinpoint the exact colors, design and feel of our wedding. I also appreciated how patient she was with me throughout the whole wedding planning process and patiently answered my 9283745 questions that I was constantly emailing her and texting her. She has a very sweet and calming personality which is helpful as we all know that the wedding planning process can be pretty stressful! On our wedding day, apparently 2 extra guests who were not invited showed up to our wedding and she and her assistants handled this situation smoothly without me knowing about it! Which is a true testament to her quick thinking and flexibility! And shows that she is able to handle curveballs so that the bride and groom can truly enjoy their wedding day :)

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Blushing Joy Events 4
    Blushing Joy Events 5
    Blushing Joy Events 6

Melanie · Married on 08/18/2016

I truly could not have asked for a better wedding planner! I did so much research and then came across Jessicas page through Instagram and I am so happy I found her. My husband is in the military so we are stationed at Fort Bliss in Texas and our wedding was in California. Due to scheduling, we planned our wedding in less than 4 months and it truly wouldnt have been possible without Jessica (my husband was in training and I am a full time nursing student). All the planning was done long distance through email, calls and many many text messages with her. Jessica handled everything in California, I didnt see the venue until the day of the wedding (I actually first met Jessica the morning of as well). She was able to coordinate everything for me and even with a few minor issues with the florist Jessica was able to solve everything. She was an absolute joy and blessing to work with and I would recommend her in a heart beat to anyone in need of a wedding planner.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Jennie · Married on 07/16/2016

I first met Jessica at my best friend's wedding while I was the MOH. She coordinated her wedding so elegantly and impressed me so much that I hired her for my wedding two years later!

I had met with her initially to acquire about day-of-coordination, but I was clearly overwhelmed and underprepared. So three months before my wedding, she graciously helped me plan everything-- the only things I had locked in at the time were my venue and catering. My wedding was in Mountain View, and I lived in San Francisco, but she was able to meet me in both cities, and also Fremont and Milpitas for cake-tasting and florals. I seriously give her all the credit for making my wedding day a dream come true. The difficult thing about my venue was that nothing came included. Catering, equipment, lights, chairs, tables all had to come from outside vendors. She understood my budget and referred me to the best vendors and also made sure that I was on time with all my payments. She took care of business with excellence but she was even more amazing with all the details. She helped me complete the wedding with beautiful pinteresty details that I love but can't do on my own (especially for my own wedding).

On the day of, all I had to do was enjoy the day. She made sure all the vendors were there on-time for setup and cleanup. My family still tells me how much they loved my wedding!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Award

Blushing Joy Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3