Wasilla, AK 99654 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Blushing Blooms

With Blushing Blooms you will find your full service florist, for every special event.
Independently owned and operated by Jessica Kiehner who made a conscious decision when starting her business to only take special events. In doing this she is able to ascertain that each client has individualized attention on their special day, along with being able to have a direct hands on approach in every detail. Jessica is known for her fresh and funky creations, as well as her original take on traditional designs. With an eye for design elements that surpass the ordinary and a belief that the best complement is a delighted client,
look no further for your full service floral design specialist.

• Flower Flingers
  • EagleSong Family Peony Farm
  • Bloomsbury Blooms

10 Reviews for Blushing Blooms

Liz · Married on 03/02/2012

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely exceptional! I was so overwhelmed with how beautiful everything turned out! The customer service was top notch and I really enjoyed my experience with this company.

Sent on 05/16/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2011

EXCELLENT in every way possible. Friendly, fun, creative, great communication, STUNNING designs, fantastic attention to detail. She hands down was my favorite vendor and made my wedding what it was. If she is booked on your wedding date I would reccommend setting another wedding date...seriously. Tell her Sarah Ingham sent you! Love you Jessica!

Sent on 06/30/2011

Angela · Married on 08/01/2009

I loved her!
    Professional. Responsive. Creative.
    Over all she created exactly what I had envisioned, but made it better with her ideas. She was always responsive whenever I had questions, worked around my schedule, and had a beautiful portfolio to look at for ideas. She was always extemely nice, fun, and real to work with, and she kept me in my budget range. She has a real passion for her work and it shows in her professionalism, fun demeanor and beautiful creations. I would recommend her to all brides.

Sent on 09/27/2009

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Blushing Blooms 1
    15% Dicount to Military/Peace Officers
    Blushing Blooms is proud to extend a 15% discount to those who qualify as military and/or peace officers.

• Designing Divas Wedding and Event Planners
    Designing Divas Wedding and Event Planners Wedding Planners

Jessica is an amazing designer. She has the most beautiful arrangements and is a dream. We love our Jessica!

• Wasilla, 99654 See on map
    Location of (Blushing Blooms)