Blushin' Beauty

23308 Evening Primrose Square, Ashburn, VA 20148 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Blushin' Beauty

Blushin’ Beauty offers makeup services to brides in Brambleton, Virginia. With over 15 years of makeup experience, artist Morgan will go above and beyond to bring out your natural beauty. She has a wide portfolio that showcases her work as a makeup artist. Blushin’ Beauty is known for their ability to provide a fabulous final product, accommodations and comfortability. Morgan feels the most important thing is for you to look and feel great on your special day.

Blushin' Beauty will come to you to provide makeup services in the comfort of your own home or the venue of your choice. Makeup services include:

• Contour makeup
Couple portrait
Couple portrait

11 Reviews for Blushin' Beauty

Hallie F. · Married on 12/29/2018

I've never felt so pretty!

Morgan was a complete superstar as my makeup artist for my wedding. Not only was she flexible and easy to work with, she really listened to what I wanted and was honest about what she thought we should do (and not do!), which I really appreciated. She was able to manage my crazy mom with a smile and a great sense of humor. Every one of my bridesmaids was obsessed with their makeup, as was I! We were all getting compliments all night. Morgan is simply the best!!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Sulkin · Married on 10/13/2018

Morgan is excellent!

Working with Morgan was an absolute delight. She was the makeup artist for my wedding. She did makeup for me, 5 maids and 2 jr maids. Let me tell you, the ladies looked positively beautiful - their eyes were sparkling! Every single one of my maids pulled me aside to tell me how much they liked their makeup and how much they liked Morgan. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Blushin' Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany. Everything about working with you was so wonderful. I loved being a part of your big day and am so thrilled you liked everyone’s makeup. I wish you and your husband all the best and all the happiness in the world. Xoxo

Award

Blushin' Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• 23308 Evening Primrose Square Ashburn, District of Columbia, 20148 See on map