9333 Research Blvd #280 Salon 5, Austin, TX 78759 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Blush You

Blush You, inc. is a wedding hair, and makeup team in Austin, Texas who gives brides and their wedding parties unique and gorgeous wedding looks. The owner, Michelle, prides herself on personalized consultations where she gets to know your style and vision so she can design the hair and makeup of your dreams. Blush You, inc.’s goal is to give you wedding hair and makeup that makes you feel beautiful inside and out.

Experience

Michelle has been experimenting with hair and makeup looks since she was a little girl. She founded Blush You, inc. more than five years ago with a passion for helping women accentuate their most beautiful features. Michelle and her team of stylists have more than 15 years of combined experience in wedding hair and makeup. Meanwhile, Blush You, inc. provides bridal looks in and around Austin, Round Rock, and Georgetown for over 50 weddings a year.

Blush You, inc. specializes in creating bridal looks that complement your natural beauty. Michelle and her team of professional stylists will gladly do hair and makeup for up to 20 of your wedding party members, including men's grooming. As part of your consultation, your Blush You, inc. artist will conduct hair and makeup trials to inform you and them which look is best for you. Blush You, inc. also offers haircuts and hair coloring. On the day of your wedding, they come to your location and provide the following hair and makeup services:

• Blowouts

Blush You 2
Blush You 3
  • Jackie

Jacqualine Leach · Married on 11/09/2018

Best Princess Bridal Hair EVER!

Michelle is the bomb.com! She did my friend's bridal hair a couple of years ago and she looked stunning, so I had to hire her for my wedding. I never felt so beautiful, ever! Michelle made it so easy and stress-free. The trial run went great, she made sure to look at all my reference photos and listen to my concerns/wants. She worked with my tape-in hair extensions perfectly. The day of my wedding, Michelle blew my mind! She did even better than the trial run. I absolutely LOVED how my hair looked. I would highly recommend her for any occasion. I will most definitely choose her again in the future. Thank you, Michelle for not only teaching me what a “blowout” is but for making me look like a queen on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Cheryl · Married on 05/19/2018

Michelle was awesome. The bridal party looked amazing. Everyone in the bridal party now goes to her to have their hair done. I usually only wear mascara and didn’t know if I would like makeup on my face, but she made me look very natural.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Crista · Married on 10/28/2017

Michelle is my normal stylist and having gotten married about a month ago, I can't imagine having gone with anyone else for my day-of hair and makeup! The trial went smoothly as she was easily able to create the style I wanted based on conversations and reference pictures. She also took the time to help me determine if semi-permanent or clip-in extensions were the better choice for me and even directed me where to buy high-quality extensions online and match the color perfectly. I made a list of very minor tweaks after the trial and she had no problem incorporating the small changes. I absolutely loved the way I looked on my wedding day and would recommend her to anyone in need of a stylist for their wedding or any other special event!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Blush You's reply:

Crista! Thank you so much for your review! It means the world!

Award

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Blush You 1
    50% off Hair or Makeup Preview Session
    Enjoy 50% off either your Hair OR Makeup preview session when you book your 2018 wedding!

• 9333 Research Blvd #280 Salon 5, Salon 5 Austin, Texas, 78759 See on map