About Blush

Blush provides bridal make-up services for the Maryland, DC and Virginia area. We specialize in both classic  and air-brush make-up depending on the needs of our brides and their bridal parties. We provide on-site accommodation for both make-up trials and bridal day services.

Our artists enjoy working on a one-on-one basis with our brides to develop a signature look for their big day. We love being a part of women’s most special day and pride ourself not only in our ability to enhance every woman’s natural beauty, but also to provide a relaxed, calm and smooth experience for both our brides and their bridal party.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Natural Makeup (4)
Blowouts (3)
Contour Makeup (2)
Hair Extensions (1)

Cara and Kristen from Blush were incredible to work with. They were laid back, easy-going, funny and did phenomenal work. They were flexible when one of my bridal party decided at the last minute to get makeup done. I had a ton of compliments, and people asking for Cara and Kristen's information to book appointments with them later! Would highly, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/26/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Licensed, Makeup

Blush Makeup and Hair Artistry came highly recommended to me by a coworker and I could not be happier with my experience! For my trial, Cara did my makeup and Kristen did my hair. I was stunned by how amazing I looked and knew I did not have to worry about the wedding day. On the wedding day, Cara, Tori, and Kristen arrived early and made sure that my girls and I looked stunning. The high quality of their work lasted all day and night and is evident in photos and video. I cannot recommend Blush Makeup and Hair Artistry enough!

Profile Picture Caren, 3/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Blush Pricing

220x220 sq 1360083110704 jennifermeslar2
220x220 sq 1360083383371 amandanaylor1
220x220 sq 1360088163620 amandanaylor2

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I photographed a wedding this past fall in which Cara did the bridal makeup. She was quick, efficent and all of the girls looked beautiful!!!

I've had the pleasure of working with Cara, and her work was amazing and her personality was a joy to be around:)

I absolutely love Cara’s work. She is an amazing listener and an extremely creative makeup artist. Because of Cara’s knowledge for a wide range of beauty products, her work is very versatile whether your are looking for classic makeup or a flawless airbrushed look. Take a look at her website to see her work. It is beautiful and professional which is a direct reflection of Cara. I would highly recommend her! Best, Heather

Cara did a beautiful job on the make-up for my bride and her family. The bride had a pumped up natural look that fit her perfectly, and it photographed wonderfully! I would highly recommend her!

2837 Piscataway Run Dr., Odenton, MD 21113   See On Map