Blush Formal & Bridal Salon

3937 Perkins Road Ste A, Baton Rouge, LA 70808 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 74
  • Events 1

About Blush Formal & Bridal Salon

Blush Formal & Bridal Salon is a bridal shop located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Providing unique designs at the highest quality, it provides a relaxed, comfortable setting and approachable consultants. They provide services throughout the local area, including Lafayette, Gonzales, and New Orleans.

In order to understand the style and vision of the client, the professional stylists ask a few questions in order to provide the perfect wedding attire for every individual. They also provide a planning guide called, ""The Bridal Book."" Blush Formal & Bridal Salon offers a wide selection of gowns for the bride, groom, bridesmaids, mother of the bride and flower girl dresses. The wedding dress shop also provides a variety of products for the wedding day:

• Belts, veils and jewelries

34 Reviews for Blush Formal & Bridal Salon

1 User photo

Blush Formal & Bridal Salon 1

Kayli · Married on 06/30/2018

I had a blast trying on dresses here! The prices are amazing and service was excellent!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Blush Formal & Bridal Salon's reply:

Kayli, Thank you for writing us a review. We are so happy to hear about your wonderful experience with us. We are so happy to have you come dress shop with us and allowing us to be a small part of your wedding day!! Have a fabulous week!!

Macy · Married on 11/03/2017

I'm planning my wedding from across the country where I currently live, though I was born and raised in Baton Rouge. I flew in last year to go dress shopping at a flew places with my mom. The day I was initially supposed to come in I got into a minor car accident, when I called to let them know I would be unable to make it they were very accommodating and were able to see me the next day with my mom and 2 friends. I found a dress I was pretty set on, but not quite ready to pull the trigger yet. One thing I absolutely loved is that they DO allow you to take pictures unlike many other shops. I decided to wait until a trunk show in August/Sept to come back. During that period of time I actually won a free DB dress and I was really torn between buying a new one or using the one that I had won. It was a full tulle ballgown, which did not look bad but was not at all what I had fallen in love with previously. I still had not stopped staring at the picture I had of the dress from Blush, and ultimately if I hadn't had the picture to constantly remind me of how gorgeous that dress was I don't know that I would've gone back for it. The girls at Blush were kind enough to let me bring that dress in and compare it to the one I had picked out during my last visit when I came in for the trunk show. They were never pushy and very honest throughout both visits. I ended up deciding to go with the original gown I had picked out there and I couldn't be happier to this day. My dress came in a little earlier than expected and they held it for me until I flew back in for Christmas, when I got to pick up the dress with my mom and future mother-in-law. Even though they'd already gotten our money they were still as wonderful as before and made us feel very appreciated there. I would 100% recommend this shop to anyone looking to have a great wedding dress shopping experience.

Blush Formal & Bridal Salon FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly