Chicago, IL 60626 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Blush Events Chicago

Blush Events is a full-service, on-site beauty provider dedicated to customer satisfaction by delivering professional hair, makeup and event coordination services to your home, office, hotel or wherever you may be. Servicing the Greater Chicagoland area, we provide our customers with peace of mind and relaxation by taking care of all of the details that go into getting ready for an event.

Blush Events aims to make your event run as seamlessly as possible. We believe that getting ready for an event should be an event to enjoy in itself. Our team of artists create exceptional looks through their vast knowledge and skill set in hair and makeup. Having a true passion for their craft is what sets our artists apart. Our event coordinators exemplify outstanding customer service and catering skills by offering convenient, day-of breakfast and beverage bars for you and your party to enjoy. We believe in the importance of being detail-oriented, because the details are what makes and experience truly unforgettable.

Follow Blush Events Chicago on

11846686101541835596208846615074681317297599n
2705421ori

10 Reviews for Blush Events Chicago

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2017

So happy we booked Blush Events to do hair/makeup for our wedding in July 2017! Prior to booking, I talked with Ben over email. He was very responsive, professional, and helpful. The booking process was very easy. In the beginning, I was unsure of some details - how many people, locations, etc - but Ben was very flexible with this. I was also pleased with how affordable Blush was compared to other hair/makeup services in Chicago.

Raina did my hair/makeup trial a month or so before at Bleach and I was so impressed! On the day of, Raina and Jackie came to our hotel room to do hair/makeup for myself as well as my three bridesmaids. They did such an amazing job on all of us! Very talented and all of our hair/makeup stayed for the whole day/night. Would definitely recommend Blush Events to others!

• ChicagoJS

Jen · Married on 04/29/2017

I cannot recommend Blush enough! Ben and his team did an amazing job on the hair and makeup for my bridal party, they were also really nice and fun to spend the morning of my wedding with. Their prices are very reasonable compared to what I have paid for hair and makeup when I've been in other weddings and the value is great considering the quality of their work. Everyone loved their hair and makeup and it all stood up to the crazy wind and rain on my wedding day, people throughout the night commented on how great it still looked!

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

Blush Events was the BEST-professional, organized, talented. Ben, Kim and their team were so wonderful to work with and did an amazing job for my wedding hair and makeup- plus 4 bridesmaids and my mother and grandmother! They were on time to our downtown hotel room, got right to work and followed their previously arranged timeline in order to have us all finished and looking fab for photos! AND they are totally reasonable. Thank you for making us all so beautiful...I couldn't be happier!

Blush Events Chicago Pricing

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing