Austin, Austin, TX 78737 Map · Phone number

About Blush Events Austin

Blush Events Austin is an Austin-based wedding planner that is professional, creative and detail-oriented. They are devoted to making your day unforgettable and memorable. With their excellent customer service and determination, the company will be there for you every step of the way. Blush Events would be honored to help plan your special celebration.

Experience

Andrea Wayne is the wedding planner and coordinator at Blush Events Austin. Since 2014, she has organized weddings in Austin, Dripping Springs, San Antonio, the Hill Country and the surrounding areas.

Blush Events provides high-quality services that will create an experience you will never forget. These professional offerings include:

• Budget analysis

Maria & Robin
3bbe94e216fd99de cw1

4 Reviews for Blush Events Austin

Judie · Married on 06/15/2019

On the wedding day Andrea was there to organize everything and it couldn't have gone smoother, our wedding was perfect! Thank you so much for making our day perfect! The only thing we needed to worry about was enjoying the most amazing day of our life!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Blush Events Austin's reply:

Judie, it was my pleasure being able to help you and Steve on your wedding day. It was so helpful that you took advantage of my "month of" coordination package so that I had the time to make sure that everything ran smoothly and you had nothing to worry about.

Laurie · Married on 05/10/2015

Andrea goes above and beyond to satisfy her clients. She's great to work with and is extremely passionate about what she does. Recently she planned a wedding for my sister. From start to finish, every detail was like a page from a fairy tale, just like my sister always imagined. My sister preferred not to be involved in any of the planning so Andrea immediately took charge and made sure she carried out all of my sister's requests on her own without my sister having to worry about a thing! She's truly wonderful at what she does. I would strongly recommend her for your next event.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Blush Events Austin's reply:

Laurie, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. It was fun having you as a guest and bridesmaid at this wedding!

Melissa · Married on 05/01/2015

Andrea was such an important asset to my special day! If there was anything I needed or wanted, she delivered above and beyond my expectations. I was very concerned that my vision wouldn't be properly conveyed, but Andrea was able to see everything I had imagined and bring it all to life. It was important to me that my wedding planner be organized and also keep me focused on all that needed to be done to make my day perfect. I'm so grateful for entrusting her to take the lead on such an important day in my life!!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Blush Events Austin's reply:

Melissa, you were such a beautiful bride! And thank you for trusting me to do the full planing for your wedding. You were a pleasure to work with and it showed on the day of your wedding when everything went off without a hitch. Congratulations and best wishes to you and Glen.

Blush Events Austin FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious

• Austin Austin, Texas, 78737 See on map