120 West 28th Street, 4B2, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Blush Designs

Blush Designs is a floral and event design company located in the heart of NYC's Flower Market on 28th Street.

Congratulations and we look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to call us at 917-621-5307 or email us jee@blushdesignsny.com.

Follow Blush Designs on

28 Reviews for Blush Designs

Liz · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely stunning!

I am still absolutely stunned by the beautiful arrangements that Jee and her team put together for both the indoor and outdoor spaces at our wedding. She took some vague ideas that I had and produced something that completely exceeded what I had imagined. Jee’s attention to detail is incredible and her creative vision is even better. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the space was and we completely owe that to Jee and her team! Above all, we always had full faith in Jee and felt completely secure in her abilities to enhance our venue. Hiring Jee is one of the best decisions that we made and cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

What a pleasure it was to work with Jee and her team for our wedding flowers and design!! My husband and I sort of “put off” the florist selection part of the planning because neither one of us knew what we were doing in this arena and that’s where Jee stood out among all of the other recommendations. She guides you every step of the way. Part of her excellence is her concept board plan she creates with you after your initial discussion. For me all flowers are beautiful, however I couldn’t tell you specific flower names I like or would want in the arrangements. This is where the concept board is so important. Jee presents back to you what you have described (in photos) and then stays with it until you are 100% satisfied! This made it so easy for us and in the end we absolutely loved our flowers. Her creations are beautiful and fun. As a special request I asked Jee to recreate my mother’s bridal bouquet and father’s corsage for them for the day (it was my surprise to them). Working from an almost 50 year old photo, Jee did it. The look on their faces when I presented the flowers to them will stay with me forever. Thank you Jee and your amazing team for making our special day that much more special!!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Jovan · Married on 05/12/2018

I would give double the stars if possible. Not only were the flowers stunning (more on that later), but Jee herself was probably the most on top of things, sweet, helpful vendor I worked with. When you are juggling a lot of things, organization and super quick and clear comms (I was guilty of not doing this) are key. We were planning our wedding from abroad, so this was even more so important. Also, we had to lower our budget shortly before the event, and she was totally understanding and responsive.

As I mentioned already, the flowers were beautiful. Jee is creative and was proposed several things I had not even thought of, that really created the perfect mood and look.

Lastly: her staff was super friendly - I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/30/2018