120 West 28th Street, 4B2, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Blush Designs

Blush Designs is a floral and event design company located in the heart of NYC's Flower Market on 28th Street.

Congratulations and we look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to call us at 917-621-5307 or email us jee@blushdesignsny.com.

Follow Blush Designs on

27 Reviews for Blush Designs

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

What a pleasure it was to work with Jee and her team for our wedding flowers and design!! My husband and I sort of “put off” the florist selection part of the planning because neither one of us knew what we were doing in this arena and that’s where Jee stood out among all of the other recommendations. She guides you every step of the way. Part of her excellence is her concept board plan she creates with you after your initial discussion. For me all flowers are beautiful, however I couldn’t tell you specific flower names I like or would want in the arrangements. This is where the concept board is so important. Jee presents back to you what you have described (in photos) and then stays with it until you are 100% satisfied! This made it so easy for us and in the end we absolutely loved our flowers. Her creations are beautiful and fun. As a special request I asked Jee to recreate my mother’s bridal bouquet and father’s corsage for them for the day (it was my surprise to them). Working from an almost 50 year old photo, Jee did it. The look on their faces when I presented the flowers to them will stay with me forever. Thank you Jee and your amazing team for making our special day that much more special!!

Jovan · Married on 05/12/2018

I would give double the stars if possible. Not only were the flowers stunning (more on that later), but Jee herself was probably the most on top of things, sweet, helpful vendor I worked with. When you are juggling a lot of things, organization and super quick and clear comms (I was guilty of not doing this) are key. We were planning our wedding from abroad, so this was even more so important. Also, we had to lower our budget shortly before the event, and she was totally understanding and responsive.

As I mentioned already, the flowers were beautiful. Jee is creative and was proposed several things I had not even thought of, that really created the perfect mood and look.

Lastly: her staff was super friendly - I would highly recommend!

• Joel

Joel · Married on 03/18/2018

We got married last week at the Harold Pratt House in NYC and the venue directed us to Jee at Blush Designs. From our first conversation it was clear that not only did Jee understand the concepts that we were looking to implement but she had amazing ideas and input of her own that just completed the image of what we wanted even when we didn't know how to articulate it. Not only was Jee involved in the florals, but she went with us to choose linens etc to help up make sure that everything would flow. Jee used her florals and strategic and artistic candle light to transform the space and to make it special and just our own! As well- she incorporated family heirlooms into her floral designs in a way that really made the event special for us. Jee goes above and beyond and really has incredibly talent that is worth every penny!
    When looking price wise at other florists in Manhattan- Jee isn't particularly "cheap" but her pricing is very fair, and the product that she delivers is detailed and artistic. Loved our florals and can't wait for the wedding photos so that we can look at the beautiful blooms and displays again!

• 120 West 28th Street, 4B2 New York, 10001 See on map