2422 Allen St, Dallas, TX 75204 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Blush Couture Co.

Blush Couture is Dallas' newest fashion forward bridal boutique. Whether you prefer a classic and sophisticated look or a chic and glamorous style, our exquisite collection caters to all tastes and offers only the finest in couture bridal fashion.

At Blush Couture, we are committed to providing you with the most personalized service while customizing your look for your special day. Every design we carry can be personalized to your individuality. We understand the importance of your event and cater to your every desire to become a stunning bride.

Contact Blush Couture for your one-on-one consultation. We promise you a unique experience in a relaxed setting.

We look forward to being a part of your extraordinary experience of becoming a bride.

Blush Couture Co.

8 Reviews for Blush Couture Co.

• vapeanut

Jamie · Married on 01/17/2010

I would highly recommend Blush Couture for bridal dress services. I LOVED MY DRESS! Naomi was a pleasure to work with in finding, selecting and ordering my dress. I was comfortable in explaining my likes and dislikes in styles according to my body type. She made recommendations but let me make up my own mind. I felt that she cared about my satisfaction more than making a sale. Thanks Naomi!

Sent on 02/15/2010

Amanda · Married on 06/06/2009

I can't say enough about Blush Couture. The dress was perfect! The service was excellent. When I tried on dresses, I was the only one in the store (trying on dresses is by appointment only) and so everything felt special and I felt completely catered too, which was especially important since I had no idea what I was doing! The dress prices were completely reasonable and my dress felt much more expensive than it actually was.

Sent on 07/07/2009

Melissa · Married on 04/04/2009

I Love Love Love Blush Couture! I was a 3 dress bride, but once I found my perfect dress at Blush Couture I knew I would not change my mind and look any further. I got my beautiful gown at one of their sample sales. The dress was originally sold for $4,000 but I snagged it for $700! This store is small but quaint, and has couture dresses that are hard to find in other bridal shops.

Sent on 12/01/2009