53 Bank Street New Milford CT, Danbury, CT 06776 Map · Phone number

About Blush Couture-Beauty Therapy

Stacey Palancia of Blush Couture is one of Connecticut's top freelance makeup artists, specializing in airbrush makeup with several years of training and experience. Servicing brides on location with any size bridal party. Stacey consults with each and every client giving a customized beautiful look. Stacey also offers expert waxing and facials at the Blush Couture spa, located at 53 Bank Street, New Milford CT 06776. Everything you need to get your skin glowing and perfected before your big day. I consider it beauty therapy, because here at Blush Couture you can get all of the services you need to truly be your most gorgeous self. Come and relax while Stacey gets you ready for the big day!

Follow Blush Couture-Beauty Therapy on

47 Reviews for Blush Couture-Beauty Therapy

Blush Couture-Beauty Therapy 1
Blush Couture-Beauty Therapy 2

Emily Haberlin · Married on 06/22/2019

Stacey is a true professional!!

Stacey Palancia was an absolute joy to work with! She is so knowledgeable about skincare and makeup, and really listens to your vision of how you want to look on the big day. She did makeup for myself, my mother, mother-in-law, and 6 bridesmaids. Everyone looked natural, beautiful, and flawless.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Blush Couture-Beauty Therapy 3

Blush Couture-Beauty Therapy's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review Emily, it was my pleasure to work with you and your friends and family! I hope to see you at the spa soon for a facial

Teresa · Married on 08/19/2018

Stacey Palancia came recommended to me by one of my friends and I am so glad I booked her! Not only is she talented with her makeup, she is also a calming presence on the morning of your wedding. She was very responsive leading up to the wedding and flexible with any changes I made to the morning of my wedding planning. She traveled to my house and did my makeup along with my mother and my 3 sisters. So many guests commented on our makeup and how beautiful we looked.
    You will be pleased if you chose Stacey for your makeup needs!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot recommend Stacey enough! Stacey did makeup for me, my sisters and my mother for my wedding day. I do not wear makeup in my day to day life so I was a bit nervous because 1) I know nothing about makeup and 2) I wanted to look natural and myself, but enhanced! And Stacey did JUST THAT! I felt and looked so beautiful, as did the rest of my family. We all got so many complements on the day of, and after, on how beautiful we looked and specifically on how wonderful our makeup looked. Stacey is extremely knowledgeable, a true professional, and she had such a wonderful calming nature which was GREATLY appreciated. If you're in search for a make up artist call Stacey, you'll be happy you did!

Sent on 11/08/2017

• What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 120.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 70.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair Removal, Makeup, Spa, Tanning, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

• Like Flutter for Lashes Makeup by Lindsey Gallagher
    Like Flutter for Lashes Makeup by Lindsey Gallagher Wedding Hair & Makeup

Stacey is a fabulous and skilled makeup artist. Her expertise shows in her work. I've known and worked with Stacey for over five years and would highly recommend her to anyone interested in high quality makeup for any event, most importantly weddings! You will NOT be disappointed in working with Stacey!

• Rebel LLC
    Rebel LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Stacey at Blush Couture is really just amazing at every aspect of make up i have seen. She is such a pleasure to work with, and does an amazing job with her guests, creating such a flawless look for their special day. I am getting married in the fall and am so excited to have her expertise with my make up as well. Whether you wear a lot of make up, or not much at all, Stacey makes everyone look fabulous and you can't help but love her and her work.

• Robert Norman Photography
    Robert Norman Photography Wedding Photographers

Excellent, professional and consistent work!

• 53 Bank Street New Milford CT Danbury, New York, 06776 See on map