4706 CLAYTON ROAD, Concord, CA 94521 Map · Phone number

About Blush Bridal & Prom, LLC

The only bridal salon in the San Francisco Bay Area for Curvy girls!

Blush is the only Bridal Salon in the San Francisco Bay Area that caters to the athletic and curvy brides. We feature sample gown sizes from 0-32. In stock sizes up to size 26. The heart of our extraordinary vision is to pamper our customers... to enhance and add value to the retail experience by offering unsurpassed service, a uniquely warm environment, to give back to our communities and to build trusting relationships with customers and friends that would last throughout generations.

Follow Blush Bridal & Prom, LLC on

img1658
4299069f382628cc 97c7ed0d f28f 4006 8900 98f53aa6d09d rs 768
Blush Bridal & Prom, LLC
Beautiful prom gowns at Blush Bridal & Prom.
Beautiful prom gowns at Blush Bridal & Prom.
img1559
img1658

4 Reviews for Blush Bridal & Prom, LLC

Lucy Nate · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing experience

I tried other bridal shops to find my wedding dress to no avail, but stumbled upon My Blush Bridal and I’m so glad it worked out. Their motto of making sure they are inclusive of all sizes during the wedding dress shopping experience is amazing. Most bridal salons only carry a size 8 sample size, so if you’re not a size 8, having to use elastic to try and get you into a wedding dress isn’t the most ideal when you’re trying on a dress and seeing how it will fit your curves. They carry larger sample sizes, and can you imagine how amazing it feels when the sample dress zips up without any struggle?

I was able to find my wedding dress here, and it actually fit me perfectly. I was able to buy the dress off the rack, and given that my wedding was going to be months ahead, Cheryl gladly helped me store my wedding dress at her shop. I decided to go with their designated alterations lady, and throughout the whole process, Cheryl and her team were so accommodating, kind, and such a dream to work with. Wedding dress shopping can be stressful, but they gave me an experience of a lifetime. I never felt rushed, pressured, or obligated to do or buy anything. They also would go above and beyond to make sure you feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the shopping, buying and fitting experience. I’m so glad I chose My Blush Bridal because they made me feel like I was a family member, not just a client. You won’t regret shopping here for your wedding dress. In a time when wedding planning can be stressful, My Blush Bridal is one vendor that won’t add to that.

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Shaina

Shaina · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Dresses

I cannot thank Cheryl enough for getting me the perfect dress. Like I said in my previous review, shopping at Blush Bridal was great and easy. Between ordering my dress and my wedding date, I lost 30 pounds, so needless to say I needed a lot of alterations. I do think we may have started a little late; I ended up needing two rounds of alterations which left me picking up my dress the same week as my wedding. But in the end it fit perfectly! My mom bought her dress for my wedding here as well. They had a beautiful blue-gray high-low skirt dress she fell in love with, but was probably 2-3 sizes too small with not enough time to order a new one. Their seamstress turned the zipper into a lace-up back to give the extra room. It turned out gorgeous! We were both so thrilled.

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Noelle

Noelle · Married on 06/29/2018

Fantastic customer service. They cater to curvy girls, but were still able to help me find my dress in a smaller size.

Sent on 06/18/2017