4706 CLAYTON ROAD, Concord, CA 94521 Map · Phone number

About Blush Bridal & Prom, LLC

The only bridal salon in the San Francisco Bay Area for Curvy girls!

Blush is the only Bridal Salon in the San Francisco Bay Area that caters to the athletic and curvy brides. We feature sample gown sizes from 0-32. In stock sizes up to size 26. The heart of our extraordinary vision is to pamper our customers... to enhance and add value to the retail experience by offering unsurpassed service, a uniquely warm environment, to give back to our communities and to build trusting relationships with customers and friends that would last throughout generations.

Follow Blush Bridal & Prom, LLC on

3 Reviews for Blush Bridal & Prom, LLC

• Shaina

Shaina · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Dresses

I cannot thank Cheryl enough for getting me the perfect dress. Like I said in my previous review, shopping at Blush Bridal was great and easy. Between ordering my dress and my wedding date, I lost 30 pounds, so needless to say I needed a lot of alterations. I do think we may have started a little late; I ended up needing two rounds of alterations which left me picking up my dress the same week as my wedding. But in the end it fit perfectly! My mom bought her dress for my wedding here as well. They had a beautiful blue-gray high-low skirt dress she fell in love with, but was probably 2-3 sizes too small with not enough time to order a new one. Their seamstress turned the zipper into a lace-up back to give the extra room. It turned out gorgeous! We were both so thrilled.

• Noelle

Noelle · Married on 06/29/2018

Fantastic customer service. They cater to curvy girls, but were still able to help me find my dress in a smaller size.

Catherine · Married on 04/28/2018

Blush Bridal & Prom has a gorgeous selection of dresses as well as excellent service. I had been dreading looking for my wedding dress, but Cheryl and her staff made it surprisingly easy and fun! Also, Blush provides one of the best seamstresses around: Lidia is extraordinarily skilled, efficient, and easy to communicate with about how you’d like your dress. I walked away with a dress that was perfect for me! So it’s easy to say that I couldn’t recommend Blush Bridal & Prom more highly.

Blush Bridal & Prom, LLC FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months