15 State St., Bangor, ME 04401 Map · Phone number

About Blush Bridal & Formal

Blush Bridal and Formal is Bangor, Maine's newest special occasion boutique. Opened in January 2016, Blush is located in the heart of Bangor's historic downtown. Taking residence in a beautiful stone 3 story former bank, Blush offers an upscale shopping atmosphere with competitive price points. Blush is the sister store of Pancsofar's Bridal Boutique in Presque Isle, a veteran of the bridal community for over 40 years. The blush experience is one that carries on the Pancsofar's tradition of personalized, one-on-one service. We can't wait to help you prepare for your big day!

Follow Blush Bridal & Formal on

4 Reviews for Blush Bridal & Formal

• Miranda

Miranda · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Beautiful Dresses with an Excellent Selection

I came to Blush expecting to only try on a few dresses to get a feel for what I like. As soon as I walked in, Skylar made me feel right at home, and was incredibly kind and flexible. I was shocked at the fact that I LOVED the first two dresses I tried on, and ended up saying yes to the very first one I tried! Skylar brought out champagne for my mom and I to celebrate, and we left with a folder of information and bridal magazines. Would definitely recommend!

Alicia · Married on 08/12/2017

Beautiful boutique! I had a wonderful time trying on dresses. chloe assisted me and was very helpful with helping me choose a selection of gowns to try on. I fell in love with my dress which was only 4 dresses in :) out of the 7 or 8 i had picked! And of course I said yes to the dress!

• JRose

Julianna · Married on 07/01/2017

I went here not planning to buy my dress, just to browse and I ended up buying The One. I never thought a dress could make me cry, but it sure did. Rylee made my dress experience everything I could have every dreamed it would be. I was able to have 4 of my girls, my mom and my aunt come with me and there was plenty of room for them! They had a great selection of dresses to pick from! I can't wait to go back to look for the bridesmaids dress! I 100% recommend them!!

Blush Bridal & Formal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months