15 State St., Bangor, ME 04401 Map · Phone number

About Blush Bridal & Formal

Blush Bridal and Formal is Bangor, Maine's newest special occasion boutique. Opened in January 2016, Blush is located in the heart of Bangor's historic downtown. Taking residence in a beautiful stone 3 story former bank, Blush offers an upscale shopping atmosphere with competitive price points. Blush is the sister store of Pancsofar's Bridal Boutique in Presque Isle, a veteran of the bridal community for over 40 years. The blush experience is one that carries on the Pancsofar's tradition of personalized, one-on-one service. We can't wait to help you prepare for your big day!

Follow Blush Bridal & Formal on

Blush Bridal & Formal 2
  • Miranda

Miranda · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Beautiful Dresses with an Excellent Selection

I came to Blush expecting to only try on a few dresses to get a feel for what I like. As soon as I walked in, Skylar made me feel right at home, and was incredibly kind and flexible. I was shocked at the fact that I LOVED the first two dresses I tried on, and ended up saying yes to the very first one I tried! Skylar brought out champagne for my mom and I to celebrate, and we left with a folder of information and bridal magazines. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Christina · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful choices of gowns!

Our experience was professional. Bridesmaids were measured efficiently and cost of gowns were reasonable. The ONLY thing that we were not told when bridesmaids appt was made was to prepare all the girls to place 50% down same day. Some were caught off guard by this.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 05/25/2019

#1 experience

Working with Jeff was my favorite experience the entire wedding planning process! At the appointment I felt comfortable and confident. Jeff and his coworkers helped me try on at least 10 different dresses even though I went back to one every time. And to top it off Jeff helped me order extra fabric from the designer of my dress to have a seamstress by their recommendation to create the most beautiful sleeves and bring my dream dress to life!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Blush Bridal & Formal 3
    Blush Bridal & Formal 4

Blush Bridal & Formal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months