PO Box 230523, Portland, OR 97281 Map · Phone number

About Blush Bridal Consultation Group

A passionate wedding planner based in Portland, Blush Bridal Consultation Group uses their expertise to ensure you get to soak in every moment of your incredible day. With experience in the industry since 2003, these coordinators and assistants are devoted to providing you the best service with every detail.

Blush Bridal Consultation Group has thoroughly researched and interviewed every vendor to make sure they are providing you with the best fit for your style and budget. Blush offers couples creative, affordable and convenient packages for your personalized vision. You may choose from the Blush Premier package, Essential package, Final Countdown package, Month of Package and hourly consultations, in addition to customizable packages, to meet your needs. Each varies in terms of amount of planning, but some services include:

• Budget analysis

w11KJ249
e7d1c43aad79abaa 1349671716295 forchristie179

78 Reviews for Blush Bridal Consultation Group

Kristine · Married on 06/29/2018

Having Melissa from Blush was THE BEST DECISION. She is fantastic at her job - smart, fun, kind, sincere, thrifty, responsive, organized, detail oriented, and a pleasure to be around. She was entirely focused on making sure my partner and I were happy and taken care of on our big day. She also kept everything on schedule, no small task!! We can’t suggest her or Blush enough.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Katharine · Married on 05/12/2018

I was back and forth on whether I wanted to spend the money to hire a wedding planner or not. I finally decided to go with the day of package, which includes meeting with the planner 5 weeks out, then getting her and an assistant on the day of. After meeting with one other company who was a cheaper price, I decided to go with Blush, and I am SO HAPPY I DID. Amy who runs Blush was extremely responsive (she would be emailing me back at 11:30 pm on a Friday) and very friendly. I was assigned Joyce for my day of planner. I am a very organized person and I had been planning the wedding for a year. I felt like I was very well prepared and had covered just about everything. But after my first meeting with Joyce, boy did I realize I still had so much to do! She knew all of the questions to ask that I would have never thought of. She was extremely supportive and a huge help. Absolutely everything that I needed, Joyce would take care of. It took so much of the stress and pressure off of me to have her as a support system. She felt like a second mom! We had 150 guests and the day of the wedding went off without a hitch, or from what I could tell at least. Only until the day after did I find out that some things had gone down but Joyce knew me well enough that she was able to make executive decisions, and I was left worry free. I was amazed at all the details she was able to cover, everything from putting diamonds along the sides of the aisle, to setting up my table numbers and seating chart. I am extremely happy with this company and am going to recommend it to everyone. Joyce, thank you so much! You made that wedding come together just like I had dreamed and I couldn't have done it without you!

Sincerely,
    Katharine Payne

Sent on 08/31/2014

Kayla · Married on 09/23/2017

Having Melissa from Blush Bridal was hands down THE BEST decision we made for our wedding. I didn't contact Blush until the last week as I wasn't sure having a day of coordinator would be worth the money. Looking back, I can't imagine what our wedding would have been like without Melissa. During the final month of planning, Melissa took over the responsibility of contacting vendors and want in contact with me to confirm details. Melissa was with us from start to finish on our wedding day, helping with rehearsal, set up, directing people where to go for photos, helping the events of the reception along, and helped clean up... I didn't have to worry about anything. Melissa had such a fun and confident attitude- it was apparent she has a tremendous amount of experience with day of coordination. I could go on and on about how grateful I am for Blush and Melissa.... Thank you for being such a big part of our special day!

Sent on 09/06/2017

• What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 7

• Stumptown DJs
    Stumptown DJs Wedding DJs

When we work with Blush, our events always run smoothly and on time. We usually work with Sarah Kemp because she tends to be the person that recommends us most, however, Blush as a company is great. They are very communicative, respond to email quickly and are friendly to all of our DJs before and on the day of any wedding we DJ with them. If there's ever a need that we have on a wedding day we know we can count on them.

• Sage Creative tm
    Sage Creative tm Wedding Officiants

As a wedding officiant, I am always thrilled to learn my couple has hired Blush Bridal to coordinate their wedding day and rehearsal. I know we will all be in competent hands guiding everyone through each aspect of the event with professionalism, purpose, poise and a personal touch. Take the stress out of your event by hiring Blush Bridal to handle the details and guide you through the process so the bride and groom can focus on what's most important . . . each other! Sandy Shipley SAGE Creative

• Zest Floral and Event Design
    Zest Floral and Event Design Wedding Florists

We LOVE working events planned and coordinated by Blush Bridal Group! They are truly flawless at what they do.

• PO Box 230523 Portland, 97281 See on map