Blush Beauté Studio

Merrimack, NH View map

Welcome to Blush Beauté Studio!

Kimberly and Jazz are the Co/Owners of Blush Beauté Studio. Together we have a combined total of 10+ years experience in the beauty industry. After working for elite salons and retail cosmetic companies, we decided it was time for us turn a dream into reality and create a beautiful little space of our own. We currently offer hot tool hair styling, lash extensions, facial waxing, facials, brow and makeup services.

At Blush Beauté we love enhancing the beauty you were born with! We keep up with the latest trends and artistry techniques to create timeless glowing makeup or a super glamorous look and any hair style that best fits the occasion your attending. We love working with brides to bring their hair and makeup dreams to life for their special day, as well as helping each client look and feel their best when leaving our studio.

Thank for stopping by and we hope you’ll choose us for all you beauty needs!

Kimberly & Jazz

• Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair Removal
Makeup
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

1 User photo

Caroline Married on 10/18/2020

Kimberly is the BEST!!!

I was SO lucky to book with Kimberly for makeup for myself, bridesmaids, and mother last year. She had us all looking flawless - we were all thrilled! She was extremely professional and flexible. We had a very small ceremony in 2020 and have our big postponed reception coming up - there was no doubt I needed to book her again for the makeup this year!! We each opted for airbrush foundation and lashes and Kim is truly a pro. She is great to work with and I had the best experience from the trial to the wedding to now the party! Book her in a heartbeat - you won’t regret it!!

Pricing

Blush Beauté Studio Price Rates

Team

Jazz
Jazz
Co/Owner

Hello,

My name is Llasmeri (pronounce: yas-meh-ree) but everyone calls me Jazz. As a licensed esthetician and makeup artist, I strive to inspire confidence by enhancing people's beauty. My services are deeply rooted in understanding each client’s skincare needs and offering customized solutions.

I started my career as an esthetician in 2014 and have been a professional makeup artist for over 8 years. I mastered my craft working with reputable retail makeup brands such as MAC Cosmetics and Bobbi Brown cosmetics, acquiring in-depth knowledge on skincare. I further pursued my education and received certifications in Microblading, Eyelashes Extensions, Henna Brows, Brow Lamination, to mention a few.

I take pride in delivering excellent service and genuinely connecting with my clients. For me, it’s not only about helping people feel and look their best; it's also about earning their trust and building lasting relationships. I allow my clients to unleash their beauty and express their individuality through makeup and overall skincare.

Kimberly
Kimberly
Co/Owner

Hi there!

I’m Kimberly, one of the Co Creators of Blush Beaute Studio. I graduated Cosmetology school in 2010 and have been working in the beauty industry since. I started off my career as a hairstylist and specializing in bridal work. My favorite hair styles to create are a soft/undone vibe.

I also worked for MAC Cosmetics for 4 years, where I gained so much experience working with a diverse clientele. I absolutely love all types of glam and being challenged creatively. My number one requested look is a soft romantic smokey eye and dewy skin, I mean who doesn’t want that!

22 Greeley Street, Suite 3, Room 23 Merrimack, NH, 03054
Location of (Blush Beauté Studio)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding