Blush Beauté by Design

Vacaville, CA View map Visit website

Blush Beauté by Design is a wedding makeup business based in Vacaville, California. The company’s dedicated cosmetic professionals understand that each person is uniquely beautiful. Their team strives to create looks that reflect this fact and celebrate the unique features of each client. Blush Beauté by Design offers skincare treatments prior to the wedding day as well as different varieties of long-lasting makeup products for the wedding day itself. Blush Beauté by Design works hard to ensure that their clients feel confident and look flawless for their once-in-a-lifetime event.

Blush Beauté by Design offers consultations and trials prior to the big day to help their customers fully envision the final look. Makeup application is offered both in their salon or on-location for individuals and wedding parties. Some of their provided services include:

• Airbrushed and contoured makeup
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Men’s facial grooming
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$70

Which of the following are included in prices?

Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Facials
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Salon
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

• Sandra
    Sandra S. Getting married on 11/10/2022

Renee created excatly the look I was going for and even helped me find someone for my hair

I booked Renee on shorter notice for my maternity pictures (1 week), she was very responsive and even offered to check if she was able to find someone for my hair, which she was able to find.
    Overall the experience was fantastic, she listened to my ideas and created the look I was looking for, she took her time, didn't rush and while creating my make-up she asked if she was heading in the right direction.
    She made my day like a little spa treatment as a mom-to-be!
    I would highly recommend her to my friends and family and will sure contact her the next time I will need makeup and hair to be done.
    Stephanie T. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing team! Highly recommend

Renee at Blush Beaute is amazing. She is highly responsive, listens to what you want, makes recommendations but not pushy at all. Would HIGHLY recommend for esthetician services and/ or bridal makeup! She did my makeup for my wedding and it was beautiful, natural, and didn't move all day. Even in the August 105 degree weather! Thank you Renee!
    Julia F. Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing and professional

She made me look beautiful on my friends wedding day. She was able to cover my breakout perfectly. The coverage that she did lasted all day. Not only is she sweet, she’s also very professional. I definitely suggest her for any event or your special day.

Blush Beauté by Design's reply:

Thank you Julia for your kindness. You are a beautiful gal already. I only brought out your true features. I’m happy you loved your makeup.

Deals

Blush Beauté by Design 1
Exclusive
Blush Beauté by Design 2
Discount
10% discount for bridal makeup on your wedding day.
A deposit of 50% is required to hold the date of your wedding. **************************************************************Classic Eyelash Extensions-Get your beautiful wedding lashes for $99. Save $41 Save $10 on any facial treatment.***

Pricing

Blush Beauté by Design Price Rates

Team

Melissa Sue
Melissa Sue
Hair Stylist

Melissa and I have known eachother for the past two years. She is a mother and retired hair stylist. She is a Licensed Cosmotologist and her passion is keeping up with the trends for updo's. Melissa and I like to tag team a client, means both working on a client at the same tim.

Melissa loves to engage with her clients as working. She is a wonderful person who cares for her work.

Gisselle Rivera
Gisselle Rivera
Hair and makeup artist

Giselle and I have know eachother for the past 10 years. She is very motivated and knowlegeable in hair and makeup. She currently is a mom and taking advantage of it and doing makeup as her hobby.

Giselle is a Licensed Cosmotologist and her passion is makeup and hair. We work wonderfully as team members and we also like to tag team as well.

412 Cernon Street, Suite A, Vacaville, Suite A Vacaville, CA, 95688

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9:00-8:00 Saturday 9:30-4:00; Wedding 9:00-9:00
Location of (Blush Beauté by Design)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding