Fairmont, WV 26554 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Blurred Visions Photography

After over 10 years of experience, I am ready to share my passion and love of photography with you.

I take pride in every photo I take, I shoot every photo with upmost care because thats what I would expect of someone shooting my memories.

My photography style is very relaxed, I believe you get your best images when you are carefree, so I keep my shoots very ccomfortable, fun, and professional, that way we can bring out each individuals unqiue personality, and capture them in an artistic manner.

I believe everyone should be able to enjoy quality images, so no matter what your budget I will work with you to accomodate any budget with my flexible pricing options.

I hope to hear from you soon!

flowers
78d6aac856843c97 1308946455216 IMG008a
0004b

Blurred Visions Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Blurred Visions Photography 1
    Snap into Summer
    IF you mention that you found my profile on WeddingWire, you will receive a $25.00 dollar discount on all packages above 100.00

• Fairmont, 26554 See on map