Denver, CO 80299 Map · Phone number

About Blume Haus

Blume Haus is a floral design studio. We take a simple, clean, and elegant approach to floral design. We love to create strong lines and silhouettes combining traditional and interesting flowers and plant materials. Your style and vision is the driving force to our design creativity and inspiration. Blume Haus specializing in wedding & special events

IMG2171
HPIM1145

11 Reviews for Blume Haus

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2010

I was so pleased to work with Chuck and Blume Haus for our flowers. I was pretty clueless about what precisely I wanted and Chuck stepped in, listened to my ideas, and worked with my tiny budget to make something beautiful. He did a full preview of everything from my bouquet to the centerpieces and all the way down to the boutonnieres a few weeks before the wedding, so there were no surprises. And on the day of the wedding Chuck was there and very patiently set everything up and made sure all the corsages got to the right people. I hope I have an occasion to work with Blume Haus again.

Sent on 01/31/2011

Bonnie · Married on 08/12/2010

Chuck made my son's wedding experience so enjoyable. We had so many comments on the flowers! They were absolutely beautiful and I would recommend Chuck and his services to anyone who is new to the whole wedding scene. I didn't worry about anything. The day of the wedding, the flowers were even more beautiful than I had envisioned. Thank you so much, Chuck! You are also such a personable, friendly young man to work with. Thank you also for creating a bow for my daughter in law's bouquet that was exactly what she dreamed of.

Sent on 08/28/2010
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 08/08/2010

Let me just say right from the start, I am not a plant person. Flowers and plants of all sort just seem to wilt away whenever I'm around. It's quite sad actually. So, naturally, I was at a complete loss when it came to selecting the flowers for my wedding. I had a rather small budget and an ambitious, but ambiguous, idea for my centerpieces that I just couldn't figure out how to make it all work without breaking the bank. After checking with a few other florists, who just failed me right from the start, I called up Chuck from Blume Haus and I am so glad that I did!
    After our first meeting, I felt all the stress of worrying about the arrangements just melt right away. I explained to him what I was looking for, went through some books pointing out arrangements that I liked, changed my mind at least a few times, and everything came out perfect.
    Chuck is really great and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I don't know how he did it, but he figured out what I wanted when I couldn't even describe it very accurately.
    I can't even say how absolutely beautiful my flowers were. They really truly were beyond anything I was hoping for. I would (and have!) suggest Blume Haus to my best friend.

Sent on 09/02/2010

Award

Blume Haus FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• The Papery Willow
    The Papery Willow Wedding Invitations

Chuck is such a joy to work with, he truly loves what he does, his passion and eye for detail are amazing.